Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get this good football thing it’s absolutely nonsense. We win then it’s good football. I also don’t understand this we received far more points than expected stuff. I expect wins against Leeds, West Ham and Newcastle at home but lost. I expect defeat away from home at Spurs, Leicester and Wolves but won.

I support and love Carlo. It takes time for him to build stuff here. He may make some mistakes throughout the season but he is a world class manager I don’t see why we can complain when we have some dreadful managers in the last decade or so.
My sentiments exactly.

I think people need to pragmatic and consider the situation as it is - where we are and what's available. Carlo isn't perfect, but who could we get who's better?

Games like yesterday are incredibly frustrating and there is no real excuse for how we played, however we're still within an arm's reach of a European place.

That's with very little attacking options and a fair percentage of players who, putting it politely, are nowhere near the standard that we require to push on.

There will be peaks and troughs but with Carlo I have more hope than I've had in a long time, and a handful of quality acquisitions will really make a difference.

I truly believe that we will continue to improve and eventually challenge for silverware with him in charge; a new RB, right winger and CM would be massive.

Rough with the smooth and all that jazz...

My sentiments exactly.

I think people need to pragmatic and consider the situation as it is - where we are and what's available. Carlo isn't perfect, but who could we get who's better?

Games like yesterday are incredibly frustrating and there is no real excuse for how we played, however we're still within an arm's reach of a European place.

That's with very little attacking options and a fair percentage of players who, putting it politely, are nowhere near the standard that we require to push on.

There will be peaks and troughs but with Carlo I have more hope than I've had in a long time, and a handful of quality acquisitions will really make a difference.

I truly believe that we will continue to improve and eventually challenge for silverware with him in charge; a new RB, right winger and CM would be massive.
I just want them to give names maybe they want Martinez and Silva back and we fight for the 13th place trophy and they are entertained.

I don’t get this good football thing it’s absolutely nonsense. We win then it’s good football. I also don’t understand this we received far more points than expected stuff. I expect wins against Leeds, West Ham and Newcastle at home but lost. I expect defeat away from home at Spurs, Leicester and Wolves but won.

I support and love Carlo. It takes time for him to build stuff here. He may make some mistakes throughout the season but he is a world class manager I don’t see why we can complain when we had some dreadful managers in the last decade or so.

For some bad bad results...he's pulled out 2 of some of the best results I've seen for decades for us - Leicester and Wolves away.

Absolutely no chance against those teams with the line up he put out. Got the points.

I just want them to give names maybe they want Martinez and Silva back and we fight for the 13th place trophy and they are entertained.
It's not even about that. Do you think there is a system in place a year in that we can rely on to compete with the top sides? For me that is a no but I appreciate some people will think defensively we're good enough now.

I don't expect the job to be done but I'm really not sure if there has been a ton of progress. We look sort of like we did during project restart.

It's not even about that. Do you think there is a system in place a year in that we can rely on to compete with the top sides? For me that is a no but I appreciate some people will think defensively we're good enough now.

I don't expect the job to be done but I'm really not sure if there has been a ton of progress. We look sort of like we did during project restart.
He has been here for 13 months and he inherited a squad of players from Martinez, Koeman, Fat Sam and Silva. It takes time. I honestly don’t see the reason to complain. He is the best we can hope for.

He has been here for 13 months and he inherited a squad of players from Martinez, Koeman, Fat Sam and Silva. It takes time. I honestly don’t see the reason to complain. He is the best we can hope for.
It takes time but are we making progress? In October I'd have said yes absolutely but not now I'm afraid.

Inappropriate Language
For some bad bad results...he's pulled out 2 of some of the best results I've seen for decades for us - Leicester and Wolves away.

Absolutely no chance against those teams with the line up he put out. Got the points.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUA

what the [Poor language removed] is this? Wolves are about 15th lad and Leicester have lost at home to Leeds, Fulham and villa as well as us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back