Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUA

what the [Poor language removed] is this? Wolves are about 15th lad and Leicester have lost at home to Leeds, Fulham and villa as well as us.

Erm. The fact we had no striker or midfield against Wolves, and no midfield or fullbacks against Leicester (who were 2nd in the league at the time).

So yeah...didn't expect anything from them.

Erm. The fact we had no striker or midfield against Wolves, and no midfield or fullbacks against Leicester (who were 2nd in the league at the time).

So yeah...didn't expect anything from them.
Mate I'm not arsed if we had no goalie winning away at a team who are about 15th doesn't go down as one of the best wins of the decade

They had no main striker either btw.

And as I say Leicester have lost loads at home to average teams.

Yeah I thought Wolves had gone out of fashion a bit now that we have Leeds to be the new mid table flavour of the month, surprised some people still rate them.

We had Siggurdson up front and Davies in midfield and Digne playing left wing.

If anyone expected a win out of that...can I have the lottery numbers from you

Mate I'm not arsed if we had no goalie winning away at a team who are about 15th doesn't go down as one of the best wins of the decade

They had no main striker either btw.

And as I say Leicester have lost loads at home to average teams.

They had a lad they spend £30+mill on up top. We had a midfielder who runs about 3mph, a left back at left wing, Tom Davies, and two centre backs as fullbacks.

We've had a full team getting rolled over by Newcastle at home. So to go away and get a result against a good side I hold pretty high up cos we literally had no right to win that game.

Just cos Leicester got turned over by a full strength Villa and Leeds...for us to rock up as we did and get the win with our squad is a miracle in my book.

They had a lad they spend £30+mill on up top. We had a midfielder who runs about 3mph, a left back at left wing, Tom Davies, and two centre backs as fullbacks.

We've had a full team getting rolled over by Newcastle at home. So to go away and get a result against a good side I hold pretty high up cos we literally had no right to win that game.

Just cos Leicester got turned over by a full strength Villa and Leeds...for us to rock up as we did and get the win with our squad is a miracle in my book.
Nar go head your right.

Beating 15th place wolves is probably the best win in our history.

Well yes but one of the best wins in decades? I would’ve still been very disappointed to lose it.

I guess my bar is set pretty low with the team then..cos I can't remember rocking up to an away fixture in general where the squad was that stretched and we got a result.

Anything else I can remember for the most part it's been our full strength team being plucky (Moyes) and getting a one off result, or just having everything our way (any manager since).

It's the idea of getting a result out of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back