Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

As will Mourinho!

Just what is it with these extremely successful managers? Why do they keep on prioritising defence over attack? What a pair of buffoons!
Jose Mourinho has not set the world on fire for a long time. It's not long before Spurs fans turn against him.

Everybody is beating anybody in the PL this season. Hence us being where we have been when we’ve put a few wins together, but facts are, we are now 8th.

The only bit I’m struggling with is that some of the performances this season have been really shockingly bad, yet half the forum seem to have amnesia with those.

Yes we have games in hand, but based on recent performances we could easily lose those as easily as we could dig a win out. We even struggled against Rotherham for Christ’s sake.

Against Leicester the other night, it was apparently a tactical masterclass to try and sneak a 1-0 win, then Leeds go and smash them today on their own pitch.

The only conclusion I can come to is yes we have improved under Carlo, but not enough yet and some of the typical dross we have seen in recent years is still being served up.

Everybody is beating anybody in the PL this season. Hence us being where we have been when we’ve put a few wins together, but facts are, we are now 8th.

The only bit I’m struggling with is that some of the performances this season have been really shockingly bad, yet half the forum seem to have amnesia with those.

Yes we have games in hand, but based on recent performances we could easily lose those as easily as we could dig a win out. We even struggled against Rotherham for Christ’s sake.

Against Leicester the other night, it was apparently a tactical masterclass to try and sneak a 1-0 win, then Leeds go and smash them today on their own pitch.

The only conclusion I can come to is yes we have improved under Carlo, but not enough yet and some of the typical dross we have seen in recent years is still being served up.
With 2 games in hand.

Then mate who do you think will do a better job?

I think the likes of Mourinho and Ancellotti know exactly what they are doing, and that they are both aware that you don’t win anything when your midfield is overrun and your defence is run ragged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back