Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream away mate. I’m being realistic. A clear out takes years. Our fans won’t put up with the negative Carlo-ball whilst we all wait for us to bring in 11/12/13 new signings. They’re starting to turn and rightly so;

Some of the comments here about Carlo are ridiculous. He’s the best manager we’ve had for decades.

Wind yer necks in.

After Pep, Carlo is the best manager in the league, probably world football.

And some of yous want to sack him??

we don’t deserve nice things

Then people should support the Kopites if they don’t trust carlo

he is the man patience - in 3 years we will be champions league regulars and challenging for the league

Some turnaround that.... :coffee:

He stands on the touchline looking just as disinterested as the players.

No matter how badly they perform, certain players are never 'dropped'. ie Holgate

No matter how badly the team performs certain players cannot get on the pitch. ie Nkounkou.

Is it any wonder there is a question of 'Attitude'.

If he does leave, I for one won't miss his 'Passion'.
Well said.

Carlo doesn’t care about us and at this point in his life, he won’t care about reputation. He will probably have a job managing Italy after this failed experiment and then retire with his feet up in the beautiful scenery of Italian country, sipping on 400 Euro-per-bottle wine paid for by Everton.

The amount he earns compared to the performances and results simply isn’t good enough. There are far better managers around who wouldn’t demand his salary here.

He’s Pellegrini Part 2. West Ham fans were excited because they saw him win the league with Man City but it turned out a bad move with hindsight. Past glories are not a barometer to use when managing Everton, our resources are limited compared to the likes of Chelsea, Bayern and other powerhouses.

We haven’t even got European football to offer, why would you come here if you were a good player? Because of Carlo? I don’t think modern players even know about him really, they will be looking up to the likes of Pep, Tuchel and the like. Not old fashioned, pragmatic Italian coaches.

Can someone tell me who counts when they say we've had 5 managers in 7 years? Is Allardyce being counted as thw 5th? Didn't we all know he was temporary even if no one said it out loud?

Did you notice Big Dunc having a right to at him before half time ...are they getting seat cushions back for the Wolves game ? :D
Carlo is survival is on his last reputation I hope he can turn the corner, but on that showing the juries out .....
Duncan has been the only manager getting this bunch of cowards putting any work in. Maybe Carlo should let him loose in the dressing room every now and then.

Had a family member saying Carlo should go - unbelievable!

He deserves another season, if we finish in a similarly disappointing position next season or look like we're going to, of course he should go - but not before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back