Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same height as Shearer, taller than Cahill, all depends on timing and how they attack a ball for a really dangerous header of a ball IMO, on limited clips, he doesn't look 'slow' just doesn't look like he is particularly fast though either.

Someone earlier said he reminded them of Jelavic (assuming they meant when at Rangers) and yeah can see a similarity, think it was @Eggs who said that

..I didn’t post that he reminded me of Jelavic but I thought it. Saying that, I also thought he looks more mobile and more of an all around striker than Jelavic.

Looks to have very good back to goal (target man) technique but providing more of a goal threat than DCL. He doesn’t look the most rapid but I accept comments from somebody yesterday who says he is pacy. He’s interesting and reasonably low risk given his age and potential.

Turkish member here,
Well lads this Tosun guy is definitely one of the most underrated complete striker i had ever watched in recent years!
and yes, Turkish league is not the ideal competition to judge his ability for EPL but his performances in the CL is also amazing, he is better than Firmino or Lacazette if you ask me.

wow sounds good chico

To compare, Ramirez was knocking goals in for his Mallorcan side and look good but what now of him? Could this Tosun fella be similarly overated?

To compare, Ramirez was knocking goals in for his Mallorcan side and look good but what now of him? Could this Tosun fella be similarly overated?

To compare is silly though, this fella has been scoring at decent level for 5 or 6 years and really seems to have kicked on in the last 2 seasons, Sandro is young and had 1 decent season behind him.

To compare is silly though, this fella has been scoring at decent level for 5 or 6 years and really seems to have kicked on in the last 2 seasons, Sandro is young and had 1 decent season behind him.

Regardless, look at other players we have had from that area who have not been able to live up to the expectations of the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.