2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't lose sleep over him if you were a defender would you, no real outstanding attribute such as pace/strength/height/movement.

I just don't think he is that good. He literally did nothing today. I don't think you can play good attractive football that is sustainable long term, when your centre forward can't move about well.

Weird how we score in every single game but people still say we create nothing for him. Almost as if he’s the problem with his lack of good movement and threatening attributes.

What you're asking for is for the ball to literally be put on a plate for him from 6 yards out. The defenders are always one step ahead of him, how can you create for a striker like that?

What you're asking for is for the ball to literally be put on a plate for him from 6 yards out. The defenders are always one step ahead of him, how can you create for a striker like that?
Exactly. Said it ever since he came, I’ve seen nothing to suggest he will get goals other than those where he’s teed up and just needs to finish. It’s a serious worry now that I’ve seen him 20+ times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back