• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible cheating basts. At least we can rest assured our FFP punishment will only be 1/115th of theirs, so they ought to be slapped down about eight divisions if we get a 15 point penalty.

Who am I kidding? We all know they're either getting off completely or getting a monetary fine that means absolutely nothing to their owners. DON'T PUNISH THE FANS THOUGH ffs.

Top flight football is dead. Heart and soul ripped out by greed.
Man City fans celebrating their success is akin to Jacob Reece-Mogg celebrating his knighthood. A totally meaningless achievement.
Abu Dhabi bought this trophy whilst buying off justice regarding FFP Regs.

IMG_8948.jpeg
Spunks Billions into the club and has only watched them live twice in 15 years?!

That’s embarrassing by any standard. 🤦‍♂️

….genuinely glad our fellow FFP miscreants were victorious last night.

Weird that City are reported and win the Champions League, Premier League & FA Cup whilst we get reported and just avoid relegation.

Shows it’s not so much about the money but how you spend it. Something for the lawyers to ponder.

Pure hypocrisy rival fans criticising monies yet wanting Oil Rich takeover for themselves. If it annoys the RS I’m ok with it.

View attachment 213412
Spunks Billions into the club and has only watched them live twice in 15 years?!

That’s embarrassing by any standard. 🤦‍♂️
It could be seen as embarrassing, or it could be seen that he has been watching an 'investment' from afar. That's all that City will be to him and the state.

You can't even say he's been waiting for a CL final because they've already been to one - must have been a diary clash.

It could be seen as embarrassing, or it could be seen that he has been watching an 'investment' from afar. That's all that City will be to him and the state.

You can't even say he's been waiting for a CL final because they've already been to one - must have been a diary clash.
‘Investment’ or ‘toy that a big baby got bored of after the first month’?

Someone with that much dosh doesn’t need to worry about investments…

I want to put a laughing emoji here, but it’s actually quite depressing. 🥲

‘Investment’ or ‘toy that a big baby got bored of after the first month’?

Someone with that much dosh doesn’t need to worry about investments…

I want to put a laughing emoji here, but it’s actually quite depressing. 🥲
Nah, I do think it's an investment for Abu Dhabi - separate the personal owner and the state. City Football (the parent group) is growing and growing.

Their pinnacle asset has now won the greatest non-international competition, which will only grow the brand further. Their money has reaped rewards.

It's sport swashing, but for a country trying to diversify its economy from oil it's arguably one (small) but successful aspect of that.

Did anyone get killed last night? No riots? No mass brawls or mass theft going on all over the place? No shameful, embarrassing episodes the make fans of English football clubs look like scum? Hang on a minute, are you trying to tell me that an English football club participated in a champions league final and it went off without any trouble? It felt like a joyous occasion for the fans, with people having a good time in the moment rather then a long drawn out, sinister night that carried the threat of violence throughout? How can that be!? Whats that? Liverpool weren't playing you say? Ah, that makes sense now.......

Did anyone get killed last night? No riots? No mass brawls or mass theft going on all over the place? No shameful, embarrassing episodes the make fans of English football clubs look like scum? Hang on a minute, are you trying to tell me that an English football club participated in a champions league final and it went off without any trouble? It felt like a joyous occasion for the fans, with people having a good time in the moment rather then a long drawn out, sinister night that carried the threat of violence throughout? How can that be!? Whats that? Liverpool weren't playing you say? Ah, that makes sense now.......

Media silence ensues.

So you mean the French police were, in fact, not wrong, and acted justly?

Oh my.

Nah, I do think it's an investment for Abu Dhabi - separate the personal owner and the state. City Football (the parent group) is growing and growing.

Their pinnacle asset has now won the greatest non-international competition, which will only grow the brand further. Their money has reaped rewards.

It's sport swashing, but for a country trying to diversify its economy from oil it's arguably one (small) but successful aspect of that.
It’s definitely put them on the map.

Honestly, before the purchase, the only other time I ever heard of ‘Abu Dhabi’ was when Garfield shoved Nermal the cat or Odie the dog into a shipping box and mailed them there.

Horrible cheating basts. At least we can rest assured our FFP punishment will only be 1/115th of theirs, so they ought to be slapped down about eight divisions if we get a 15 point penalty.

Who am I kidding? We all know they're either getting off completely or getting a monetary fine that means absolutely nothing to their owners. DON'T PUNISH THE FANS THOUGH ffs.
If we had any clue, we'd try and ride City's tails through this. They'll challenge everything with some very expensive lawyers, we should use their's as a trial/showcase.
Plus, we never benefitted one jot from our 'irregularities'. Note this season's end for both clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back