Computer games.

Me and my girlfriend have been hammering Overcooked for the last few days and completed it today. Great little game.

Made by the same people who made the Worms games.
Really fun game, had hubby and I ROTFL at times with our miscommunication at the start of a level particularly after some wine - “You were meant to wash the plates ffslol”.

Mate, this is hilarious. You are allowed to suspend your disbelief a little bit when you’re playing video games.

Do you not think it’s odd when you play GTA5 that everyone can pilot helicopters and planes and pull weapons out of their arse?

Completely different type of game.

Just finished TLOU 2.

Bit of a stinker. They really took the story and piecemealed it make no sense.
Characters only appear to serve the main characters purpose, and are disposed of once the plot needs moving on.
is disposed of really early with a 1 Wood
and leads to highly questionable motivations of each character thereafter.
Is a trans / muscley bro who in the end I did not want to slash at with a knife after she's literally been tortured and raped for a month after saving a couple of kids and turning on her militaristic gang
and why doesn't she have a knife?
Is some kind of Super Soldier who kills maybe a hundred people in a ridiculous vendetta creating carnage, widows and fathers of children, dogs and even murdering a pregnant woman

You live in a Zombie infested World, where you could be bitten at any minute, and what do you decide to put on? A singlet. WTF. You decide constantly to push through barricaded and blocked doors as loudly as possible, and then quickly barr the door so your trapped in to what is an area you have no idea whats on the other side!

There are some good levels, particularly the
creature composed of several different Zombies
but again its misused by
Only splitting into one zombie when it should split into like 5 different Zombies
and be much harder to take down.

In the end, it leaves
Broken, trumatised people with no clear development other than to put them through near constant misses and no closer to finishing what they were so eager to start.

A much better game would have been to create an entire City to clean out and colonise, organising the survivors and leading the rebuilding, while negotiating with another settlement who have Issac as their militaristic leader and Abby as the love interest of Elly.
Abby isn't trans.

The first one had all the same game mechanics.

If you didn't like the story fair enough, completely personal experience.

Abby isn't trans.

The first one had all the same game mechanics.

If you didn't like the story fair enough, completely personal experience.

Apart from the huge muscles and the dry bumming if she wasn’t then she should have been! Story was terrible. Destroyed the characters.

Apart from the huge muscles and the dry bumming if she wasn’t then she should have been! Story was terrible. Destroyed the characters.
Only played a few hours and sacked it off. First game was my fav of all time. Bought a PS4 just to play through both. Playing as Abby annoyed me and story/gameplay didn’t feel right from start

Only played a few hours and sacked it off. First game was my fav of all time. Bought a PS4 just to play through both. Playing as Abby annoyed me and story/gameplay didn’t feel right from start
After seven years the writing team had changed drastically from what I’ve heard. That may be why it’s such a mess. Good writers don’t tend to stay in one spot for too long

After seven years the writing team had changed drastically from what I’ve heard. That may be why it’s such a mess. Good writers don’t tend to stay in one spot for too long
Ah yeah, probably that then. I haven’t played much but whole game felt horrible. After all of these years and al of the delays, such a disappointment

It really does show. It feels like Druckmann jumped the shark too on this one.

I played more of it lately, but the gameplay - while decent - isn't enough to hold it up on its own. The narrative really is too much of a train wreck to the point where you dislike the protagonist, antagonist and support cast either too much because they keep doing stupid things, or you don't dislike them at all as half of the new cast are forgettable.

I don't hate the game personally, but I do hate the story.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back