Computer games.

Been playing older titles as I've been on PSN for over two years and have a ridiculous back catalogue of titles that I have downloaded but not actually played - Being a parent means you have maybe an hour a night for leisure time.
So I've been hammering this in both Campaign mode and for the first time the other night, online vs. mode.

It's brilliant fun - I still actually prefer the prequel but this is still a fantastically absorbing and rewarding title. Definitely worth it if you can track down a copy.

Decided to fire up footy manager as unemployed, sim the entire first season then make myself Everton manager. I’m going to seriously enjoy firing the likes of Siggy, Pickford, Walcott and Delph
Good luck getting rid of the last two. No one would take Walcott off my hands 'less I pay most of his wages anyhow! Managed to offload Siggy to Celtic for ~£25m though! :) ;)

It's a bit too easy to offload players in the latest FM20. £38M for Mina to Arsenal though it was after a decent season for me. The oddest one was someone giving me £7M for Lossl....?

It's a bit too easy to offload players in the latest FM20. £38M for Mina to Arsenal though it was after a decent season for me. The oddest one was someone giving me £7M for Lossl....?
Wish I could get that much! I've kept hold of Mina as he's been my best CB, though Arsenal have been interested in him and Digne.
I just somehow got 25m for Sandro (though you be fair he had a crazy season at Valladolid on it)
Think I got £15m. Some players seem to be weirdly requited, whilst others you can barely give away. I've ended up having to pay several player's part wages to get rid of them. Did get £75-90m for DCL, though he was being a bit of beast for me.

Wish I could get that much! I've kept hold of Mina as he's been my best CB, though Arsenal have been interested in him and Digne.

Think I got £15m. Some players seem to be weirdly requited, whilst others you can barely give away. I've ended up having to pay several player's part wages to get rid of them. Did get £75-90m for DCL, though he was being a bit of beast for me.
Yo Phil.

Im playing g TLOU. killing Joel makes sense like ye went on a killing rampage killing unarmed surgeons at the end. And killing him in a sick undignified way with a golf club people have a problem with that since spoilers. If ye didn’t get spoiled by that scene it would probably be sickening and tear jerking playing it. It would evoke emotion. Surely that’s a good thing. I definitely think the game would be more impactful without it being spoiled.
It’s a good game people are going overboard when people smell blood in the gaming world it can be a bit much.

Im playing g TLOU. killing Joel makes sense like ye went on a killing rampage killing unarmed surgeons at the end. And killing him in a sick undignified way with a golf club people have a problem with that since spoilers. If ye didn’t get spoiled by that scene it would probably be sickening and tear jerking playing it. It would evoke emotion. Surely that’s a good thing. I definitely think the game would be more impactful without it being spoiled.
It’s a good game people are going overboard when people smell blood in the gaming world it can be a bit much.
I managed to avoid all spoilers and loved it. Story wasn't as good as the first but didn't detract from playing the game for me at all. I'm about 20 minutes away from Platinuming it. Almost perfect timing for getting Ghost of Tsushima on Friday

I managed to avoid all spoilers and loved it. Story wasn't as good as the first but didn't detract from playing the game for me at all. I'm about 20 minutes away from Platinuming it. Almost perfect timing for getting Ghost of Tsushima on Friday

Too many man baby’s throwing toys out of the pram cause the character they like died... by the hands of a girl!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back