Computer games.

Review embargo lifted in just under an hour. Fingers crossed it plays as well as it looks
I’m going to be absolutely gutted if it’s crap. Though promisingly, all of the gameplay footage I’ve seen looks really cool - combat looks a bit like an evolved, refined version of the older assassins creed games and batman games which I have no issues with

I’m going to be absolutely gutted if it’s crap. Though promisingly, all of the gameplay footage I’ve seen looks really cool - combat looks a bit like an evolved, refined version of the older assassins creed games and batman games which I have no issues with
Reviews starting to come through and it's looking very promising. Roll on Friday

Reviews starting to come through and it's looking very promising. Roll on Friday
Agreed, I’ve been happy to see a a lot of the reviewers I respect liked it, while places like Gamespot and Polygon which are crap not liking it.

Youtubers seem to virtually all absolutely love it too

Im playing g TLOU. killing Joel makes sense like ye went on a killing rampage killing unarmed surgeons at the end. And killing him in a sick undignified way with a golf club people have a problem with that since spoilers. If ye didn’t get spoiled by that scene it would probably be sickening and tear jerking playing it. It would evoke emotion. Surely that’s a good thing. I definitely think the game would be more impactful without it being spoiled.
It’s a good game people are going overboard when people smell blood in the gaming world it can be a bit much.

Thanks for the spoiler, pal

Finished the games that came with my PS4 bundle (Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us and Uncharted 4). Really enjoyed them. Any suggestions for others along similar lines?

Is there anything that doesn't involve having to kill quite so many people? Am a bit concerned that this should not be so entertaining.

Aliens, machines, rabid animals and even zombies (at a push) are fair enough, I reckon.

Anything out there?

Finished the games that came with my PS4 bundle (Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us and Uncharted 4). Really enjoyed them. Any suggestions for others along similar lines?

Is there anything that doesn't involve having to kill quite so many people? Am a bit concerned that this should not be so entertaining.

Aliens, machines, rabid animals and even zombies (at a push) are fair enough, I reckon.

Anything out there?

Plenty of beautifully made indie games. Like Inside or Unravel I’d recommend that are t typical action adventure open world borefests.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back