Computer games.

Currently at 84 on Metacritic off 55 reviews

Is it 60fps?

Finished the games that came with my PS4 bundle (Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us and Uncharted 4). Really enjoyed them. Any suggestions for others along similar lines?

Is there anything that doesn't involve having to kill quite so many people? Am a bit concerned that this should not be so entertaining.

Aliens, machines, rabid animals and even zombies (at a push) are fair enough, I reckon.

Anything out there?
You might as well explore Undertale, Rayman Legends, Shadow of Colossus, and God of War even though loads of killing lol

Finished the games that came with my PS4 bundle (Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us and Uncharted 4). Really enjoyed them. Any suggestions for others along similar lines?

Is there anything that doesn't involve having to kill quite so many people? Am a bit concerned that this should not be so entertaining.

Aliens, machines, rabid animals and even zombies (at a push) are fair enough, I reckon.

Anything out there?

great games.. Witcher 3 and red dead redemption 2 are absolute musts.. like go now!! No time to lose ... the Batman series from Arkham Asylum On are classics too.

loads of killing required.

less killing you can play little big planet..

Anything out there?
To add to the suggestions I would suggest Spider-Man. Thought it was brilliant. Has lots of fighting but no killing

Anything out there?
The game Ghost of Tsushima which has been mentioned here comes out Friday.
Fails the 'less killing' part of your request though.

God of War is a must for any PS4 owner.

Anything out there?
Witcher 3 (game of the year with all the expansions on Amazon for £15- now one of my faves of all time) Red Dead 2 has a great story too.

Anything out there?
Hellblade is pretty much fighting demons, and Disco Elysium has no combat in essence?

There's a Netflix anime adaptation of Dragon's Dogma coming out in September. I love this game but admittedly story wasn't its best aspect and hope they do it justice.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back