Computer games.

Modern gaming is great for so many reasons, especially on PC, but I do feel like I spend more time updating software than actually playing games.

It's fine if you've got a good internet speed, but 18mb isn't great.

it looks great but CK3 is not even half the game that CK2 is
Really? Haven't got in to CK3 yet. What's wrong with it?
They start off rubbish but I’m still in my first season and he’s really good as a box-to-box mid now. Dominic Calvert-Lewin returned from injury and then (I kid you not) broke his spine a few weeks after, so I have some Brazilian child called Talles-Magno up front who is scoring way more goals that his ability should allow him to lol
Got Talles Magno on last years game, but not used him much. Massive potential tho in mine.

A downside to PC gaming. I've got no sound coming through and I've changed absolutely nothing since last night, when it was working fine.

I swear this thing just does what it wants.

Did you download a windows update

Occasionally when I download a windows update it resets my sound and tries to select my monitor which has no internal speakers. I have to reselect my desktop speakers via the taskbar.

Windows updates is probably the cause

Did you download a windows update

Occasionally when I download a windows update it resets my sound and tries to select my monitor which has no internal speakers. I have to reselect my desktop speakers via the taskbar.

Windows updates is probably the cause
I've sorted it now thanks. I use an audio app called Voicemeeter for various reasons and it had just reset itself.

A downside to PC gaming. I've got no sound coming through and I've changed absolutely nothing since last night, when it was working fine.

I swear this thing just does what it wants.
yeah this is part of PC gaming lol.

Played Rust all weekend, change nothing. Next day start game up and have massive screen tearing, had to spend hours googling and messing with settings in Ge-Force Now and game ini files to fix.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back