Computer games.

So 10 years after its release I decide to get a Wii U.
Cheaper option right now to play all the Nintendo games I've not played.last decade.

Most games are fairly cheap and I'll mod it so I can use it as an emulation machine.

It's great for local Multiplayer, Mario Kart, Mario 3D World, Smash Bros, Rayman Legends are really good on local Multiplayer.

Generally never feel like replaying games, but I may just change a habit for this one..
I tell ye I platinumed it. And then bought it again the goty edition. And I got a bit burned out by the time I got to blood and wine so have loads to do in blood and wine so I think as you say its time I returned.

Generally never feel like replaying games, but I may just change a habit for this one..

I tell ye I platinumed it. And then bought it again the goty edition. And I got a bit burned out by the time I got to blood and wine so have loads to do in blood and wine so I think as you say its time I returned.

May go back to my W3 save again. Might do that next actually. I’ve enjoyed bits but frustrating that I can’t quite get what makes it so highly rated. I’ve not been overly impressed by any of it to be honest.

I have a theory tho, that if you’re cursed with having to constantly pick up and collect stuff when you see it, then a game like W3 just has too many distractions. Having said that I did try just stick to the main story and even that wasnt really making me want to go back and play. Pity, as it really seems like I should love it.

I started W3 and HZD at same time, found one a slog and the other I couldn’t put down and was the first game I ever platinumed.

Despite being completely crap at the the one souls game I ever tried (couldn't beat the very first guy on Dark Souls 3 and tossed it within a couple hours) I'm really liking Demons Souls remake. Dying alot but Eldon Ring has got me back on the Souls Train.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back