Computer games.

One of the opening squads is seriously overpowered, it's very tactical, it's like chess. Once you've got through two islands and then the double boss round you'll get the hang of it, also carrying the correct pilot through the timeline is key, the strongest pilots are obvious.
Seriously high quality game. Proving lo fi can be crazy challenging.

Okay I checked a couple tutorials and I’m easing into it now. I bought it to fill an Advance Wars gap until they released those on switch and was sure I’d like it but just found it too hard. I was just being dumb

Midnight, all the lights off, volume up, imagine the coroners report, computer game induced heart attack.

I’ve only played it after midnight with lights off and headset on.

Spend half hour stressed wandering around doing nothing but terrified the alien appears, then it appears and kills me and the tension is so much I turn it off and go to bed. I don’t know if I’ll ever progress in it, but I love how well they captured the feel of the movies

Okay I checked a couple tutorials and I’m easing into it now. I bought it to fill an Advance Wars gap until they released those on switch and was sure I’d like it but just found it too hard. I was just being dumb
I'm on a fresh play through as well, it's so easy to drift into auto pilot and end up getting battered. In fact, gonna have a whirl now before today at the test...

I’ve only played it after midnight with lights off and headset on.

Spend half hour stressed wandering around doing nothing but terrified the alien appears, then it appears and kills me and the tension is so much I turn it off and go to bed. I don’t know if I’ll ever progress in it, but I love how well they captured the feel of the movies
I ended up paralysed with fear, had to uninstall it and pretend it's not there. Was just to much to handle.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back