Computer games.

I’m trying to play bits of lots of games now until I start one that hooks me for a while and stick with that. This will do for an hour and I’ll go back to Baba is You for a bit (great puzzle game) then I’m going to let YouTube help me get passed a bit I was stuck on ages ago in Oxenfree. Also randomly started one of the Fire Emblem games on GBA

(This will all go out the window if the wife gets me the new Zelda for the birthday coming up soon)
Now it starts to makes sense. Teenager gamer boi. I have been wondering whats up with you and your relentless middlefinger pointing at me. Not bothered about it, though👍

Hopefully find out at the weekend!

Finished Oxenfree on Sunday. Was a decent story and interesting enough game, but don't get why I see it referenced so often.

Anybody else subscribe to Edge magazine?
Oxenfree 2 just came out.

Never played either of them, but a good friend is working at that studio now, so I'll plug Oxenfree 2 on that basis alone. Somehow had never heard of the first one.

Decided to pick up Baldurs Gate 3 despite never playing any of the others.
I am a big fan of Larians 'Divinity' series, so along with the rave reviews this is getting already, I might dedicate some of my week off to getting stuck in!

Just got Final Fantasy 16. Heard good reviews so see what’s it’s like. Not played a FF game for years.
Didn't even know a new one released, stopped following progress of final fantasy really as I just wasn't able to enjoy the newer style of games (anything after 10)

(Apart from World of Final Fantasy but that was just one big fan service nostalgia game )

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back