Computer games.

Oh I'm barely in! Only just got off the nautiloid. Can't play it properly till tomorrow so saving it.

Visually looks great, I like the music so far and the voice acting is good. Combat is gonna be hard for me though.

I'm finding it a bit tricky too tbh.

Isn't 5e combat supposed to be quicker and not have grindy fights that last for ages? (I'm fully aware it's me that sucks though!)

I'm finding it a bit tricky too tbh.

Isn't 5e combat supposed to be quicker and not have grindy fights that last for ages? (I'm fully aware it's me that sucks though!)

Yeh I think if I wasn't a Paladin with health pots I might have even been downed at one point already haha. I've got tutorials turned on but they're not really tutorials at all. Start with a billion abilities - way more than on D:OS

Nerds, I'm not big into crpgs but I did like divinity, so is this baldur's gate worth a go? Love all the fantasy nonsense but fear may find it too hard...

Nerds, I'm not big into crpgs but I did like divinity, so is this baldur's gate worth a go? Love all the fantasy nonsense but fear may find it too hard...
Yes, definitely worth it. It is a steep learning curve if you are not used to CRPG's and D&D though. Go with a simple character first (fighter or barbarian) that will ease you into it. And pick Normal difficulty!

Got about 4 hours into BG3 and decided my simple human warrior build was too boring.
Restarted with a Wood Elf Ranger build - seems much more fun straight away. 🤓
Do they look like Legolas?

Also, you hit level 3 go for the Gloomstalker. When I played DnD someone in my group was one and they used to do insane damage

Seems to increasingly be the norm these days for the big titles. Jedi Survivor was about 150gb I think :Blink:
I've never played BD before, thrown into the deep end with this is rather off putting, why are there squid monsters, imps, dragons, and spaceships? It seems like someone's had a punch up in a games workshop somewhere.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back