Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Contracts expiring

Huge opportunity next summer to refresh the squad. We also need to keep an eye on those with contracts expiring in 2026/2027 as we dont want good players going into the last year of their deals...

GK: Crellin / Virginia
DF: Coleman / Young / Keane / Holgate
MF: Gana / Doucoure
WF: Lindstrom / Harrison
ST: Maupay / DCL

GK: Tyrer
DF: Mykolenko / Tarkowski
MF: Garner

GK: Pickford
DF: Branthwaite / Patterson
MF: Iroegbunam
WF: McNeil
ST: Chermiti / Beto

DF: O'Brien

MF: Ndiaye
2025 Lindstrom

2026 Garner

Only two players we are should keep for those two years. Those will probably be the two we sell...

2021 it was Walcott, Bolasie, Bernard, King, Besic
2022 it was Delph, Sigurdsson, Tosun, Kenny, Allan
2023 It was Mina, Davies, Townsend, Gbamin
2024 It was Gomes & Alli

£240m worth of transfer fee's there, got knows how much in wages
Wow I have watched absolute rubbish play for for Everton over the years. Mina was the only one I enjoyed watching from that entire list.

The thought of Maupay, Young, Harrison, Keane and Holgate all being let go next summer when their contracts expire just does something to me. What a feeling that will be. Praying we don't sign Harrison on a permanent, he's absolute dog *"$!.

You'll have this happen at the beginning of June, just under 2 months before we move into the new place. Accompany this with the idea that, hopefully by then, we'll have a new owner/s and Moshiri will be no more. The club will be financially secured long-term and we'll finally be able to spend money on transfers without having to pay for them on Klarna over 1000 years like we have been of late.

Branthwaite leaving next summer will be a kick in the nuts, that one will hurt no doubt. But, that aside, it finally does appear that things are only going to get better and Everton are hopefully moving in the right direction.

Not a chance

sean-dyche-dyche.gif

The thought of Maupay, Young, Harrison, Keane and Holgate all being let go next summer when their contracts expire just does something to me. What a feeling that will be. Praying we don't sign Harrison on a permanent, he's absolute dog *"$!.

You'll have this happen at the beginning of June, just under 2 months before we move into the new place. Accompany this with the idea that, hopefully by then, we'll have a new owner/s and Moshiri will be no more. The club will be financially secured long-term and we'll finally be able to spend money on transfers without having to pay for them on Klarna over 1000 years like we have been of late.

Branthwaite leaving next summer will be a kick in the nuts, that one will hurt no doubt. But, that aside, it finally does appear that things are only going to get better and Everton are hopefully moving in the right direction.

GK: Virginia / Begovic / Crellin
MF: Gana / Doucoure / Mangala
ST: DCL / Broja

Just imagine, 14 players out of contract end of the season.

The only 3 that 'may' stay would be Lindstrom, Broja and DCL.

I'm hoping the Saudis come in for Doucoure and DCL before their window closes.

Yep, I'd love a Saudi club to come in for Doucoure now. Was surprised when Ndiaye started on Saturday, thought we'd see Doucoure starting until at least the Palace game. Guessing even Dyche has had enough of him now thankfully.

Was great the way he'd pop up with vital random goals and assists, but now they've dried up we've simply got a scarecrow playing behind the striker whenever he's on the pitch.

I agree with Doucoure out but don't think , poor as he is , that we can afford to lose DCL .

His "replacements " - Beto not good enough, Broja - injured and not good enough & Chemitti - injured and who knows if he is good enough.

Right now I'd take DCL over any of those 3

Half of those are getting contract extensions

I agree with Doucoure out but don't think , poor as he is , that we can afford to lose DCL .

His "replacements " - Beto not good enough, Broja - injured and not good enough & Chemitti - injured and who knows if he is good enough.

Right now I'd take DCL over any of those 3

I think with Beto, Broja & Chermiti along with Ndiaye & Lindstrom (who could play CF if needed) its important we look to January & how we can use any funds available to bring in reinforcements.

A DCL sale now + Maupay cash & anything else could be used on a player for the January window to give us a boost for the second half of the season.

I'd take the 'risk'.

He wasn't great, he was palatable.
He's a limited player who's ability to defend gets massively over hyped due to lack of options at left back.
Branthwaite did a lot of heavy lifting for him last season.

Seems like a good guy and honest professional, he's just so terrible on the eye. Always has been

we’re for second season martinez syndrome with defending the whole lot
currently look bad

but we don’t know how o’brien will fare

I think with Beto, Broja & Chermiti along with Ndiaye & Lindstrom (who could play CF if needed) its important we look to January & how we can use any funds available to bring in reinforcements.

A DCL sale now + Maupay cash & anything else could be used on a player for the January window to give us a boost for the second half of the season.

I'd take the 'risk'.

dcl wont be sold if nobody else available and if broja is poo

also we’re is proof lindstrom can play upfront?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back