Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from palace great day,great result, what a sxxx hole to get away from though. not the best performance by a long way and will never know how we survived the first 10mins without conceding but we did so happy days. Now we can move on to the RS game with a bit of positivity C.O.Y.B. Great support today.

Spot on mate, and you all sounded in superb voice today and gave the lads excellent support ;)

Glad McGeady got a full 90 today, especially as we won.....he's a confidence player and today will do him a world of good.
still probably should have passed,when he had that wild attempt that went miles high and wide in last few mins-but cant blame him for taking the shot,just think though if palace had went down the other end and made it 1-1,can you think what everyone would have been like lol

still probably should have passed,when he had that wild attempt that went miles high and wide in last few mins-but cant blame him for taking the shot,just think though if palace had went down the other end and made it 1-1,can you think what everyone would have been like lol
Thought exactly that when it happened, but you know what....it shows he's confident and that the boo-boys aren't getting to him

Had a cracking day

Met up with @nosejam and his dar for a pre match bevie or 3

Met @Alan Whittle , his son and his sons mate. All sound as anything

Everton won

All the teams below us had bad results

Post match I nipped into one of the Carribean take aways and got myself some curried mutton wit rice and peas

All in all, a grand day out which perked me up after a relatively crappy week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back