Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be exceedingly warm

wicker.jpg

Hmmmmm

Where are you going with this Mikey ? You're right on the edge here I feel.

The tone in here is similar to that that existed in Soton threads on Cuco. He is no doubt polarising. Half their supporter base didn't rate him and half absolutely raved about him. And it's a similar ratio here on GOT. Quite fascinating.

Going by the comments on here it ain't asimiliar ratio to Saints' "half and half" rating him.

On GOT it seems more like 99% thinking he is rubbish and the one other per cent saying WTF...:pint2:

Signed as cover, no transfer fee, can play across the defence, PL experience. Will not play ahead of Coleman when fit, what's the fuss.
We have not used thansfer budget needed elsewhere on him.
I don't expect him to be standout great, but we couldn't go into the season without a right back!

Signed as cover, no transfer fee, can play across the defence, PL experience. Will not play ahead of Coleman when fit, what's the fuss.
We have not used thansfer budget needed elsewhere on him.
I don't expect him to be standout great, but we couldn't go into the season without a right back!

The "fuss" is mostly coming from people agitated that he's taking a place off better younger players in the squad mate

He's not here to be a squad player, he's here to be #1 right back until Coleman is fit

Kenny or Holgate could have benefited from that instead, and both are better than Martina

That's why people are bothered

If he was just here to make up the numbers then I doubt anyone would be bothered as he'd never play

The "fuss" is mostly coming from people agitated that he's taking a place off better younger players in the squad mate

He's not here to be a squad player, he's here to be #1 right back until Coleman is fit

Kenny or Holgate could have benefited from that instead, and both are better than Martina

That's why people are bothered

If he was just here to make up the numbers then I doubt anyone would be bothered as he'd never play
Holgate isn't a right back and Kenny isn't ready to be first choice for 6 months while Coleman gets fit.
Way too big a risk.
I dot expect much of him and I hope Kenny gets some game time, but we had to have some other experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back