Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any blue looking down on wham and the win last night needs a serious reality check - you look bitter and proper small time, trying to take the shine off their 1st trophy win for a good number of years, it’s not a good look.

Anyone saying they wouldn’t love to win it (or any trophy for that matter) is a liar.

Congrats to wham, their fans and even dour davey the coward - hope they enjoy it.

Moyes as an evertonian is dead to me - was as soon as he ran his contract down and flirted with fergie, then tried to take the pee and disrespected Everton with derisory offers for key players and then called us disgraceful.

Took him long enough to win something after thinking he was so much better than Everton.

Thats exactly it though we will NEVER win the prem or cl so literally whats point in even putting it into rational thinking?

If we won last night and redshite had season they just had i would be over moon
That's something that cant be said swith conviction. Never is a long time. Do you think Man City supporters in the old second divsion thought they would?

Any blue looking down on wham and the win last night needs a serious reality check - you look bitter and proper small time, trying to take the shine off their 1st trophy win for a good number of years, it’s not a good look.

Anyone saying they wouldn’t love to win it (or any trophy for that matter) is a liar.

Congrats to wham, their fans and even dour davey the coward - hope they enjoy it.

Moyes as an evertonian is dead to me - was as soon as he ran his contract down and flirted with fergie, then tried to take the pee and disrespected Everton with derisory offers for key players and then called us disgraceful.

Took him long enough to win something after thinking he was so much better than Everton.
Moyes bit a bit OTT.
Whether you like it or not, replacing Ferguson was good opportunity.
Actually think another season would have been better for both the club and him.

Moyes bit a bit OTT.
Whether you like it or not, replacing Ferguson was good opportunity.
Actually think another season would have been better for both the club and him.

Why Ott - dour Dave is a coward of a football manager (he nearly bottled it last night as well) and person - if fergie wanted him they would have bought him out of any contract he was in with us, but to deliberately let it run down shows he has zero class.

It’s been proven it wasn’t a good opportunity for him mate - it was a poisoned chalice, and the dour one made a proper pigs ear of it following fergie.

I was fed up with his negative tactics and cowardly, bottling set ups at the end anyway tbh, but he handled his exit from Everton terribly, and then made it worse by head patting the club that made him.

Are West Ham now bigger than Everton in your opinion pal?

We have a better history and that is about it.

There Turnover dwarfs ours and they have just won a Trophy in a final at Prague.

They will be rightfully enjoying themselves today but we can celebrate this weekend the memory of winning the 1918 League and the fact that Haaland never beat our Dixie's record from an era when they played with 9 up front and the defenders smoked pipes on the goal lines.

Why Ott - dour Dave is a coward of a football manager (he nearly bottled it last night as well) and person - if fergie wanted him they would have bought him out of any contract he was in with us, but to deliberately let it run down shows he has zero class.

It’s been proven it wasn’t a good opportunity for him mate - it was a poisoned chalice, and the dour one made a proper pigs ear of it following fergie.

I was fed up with his negative tactics and cowardly, bottling set ups at the end anyway tbh, but he handled his exit from Everton terribly, and then made it worse by head patting the club that made him.
To be h fair it’s been a barrel of laughs since he moved on 👍

It's not being bitter and small time to call a tournament for what it is.

I certainly dont feel any bitterness toward West Ham. What they do is irrelevant to me. The issue isn't with that club, it's with the competition they just won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back