2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t say substantial in that link either. Keep trying.

He's said it numerous times. Which was widely quoted as cited below.

Citing The Athletic

1720809045370.webp

😆 so where is your source of information then @Goat apart from your wild imagination.
People read this thread for actual news.

Not pages upon pages of guesswork.

Everton have just agreed a new deal with Spurs today.

No payments, sell on fee if Everton sell Dele.
I bring the people what they want.

He's said it numerous times. Which was widely quoted as cited below.

Citing The Athletic

View attachment 264358
So you are now quoting a reader comment from toffee web, who is quoting from Goal, who are paraphrasing a report on the athletic without directly quoting it (meaning using their own words).

So Boyland has said it so many times that you can’t find one legit example of it?

And if you click through Michael’s link and read goal, there are no quotes or links to the athletic.

Try again. I’m rooting for you to find one now.

Last edited:
So you are now quoting someone from toffee web, who is quoting from Goal, who are paraphrasing a report on the athletic without directly quoting it (meaning using their own words).

So Boyland has said it so many times that you can’t find one legit example of it?

I have Patrick Boyland blocked on twitter along with Greg O'Keffe as they wrote that headlock article.

It's been mentioned many times. "Substantial" "Significant" fee.

You're implying there is no fee. You're misleading the entire forum with that as there is going to be fees. Substantial ones.

We would have to be complete and utter fools to offer him another contract. He will be forever either injured or have psychological problems. We have done well over and above to help the lad with his many problems and have got practically zero in return and were gifted with an end of contract and nothing more to pay. To recommit with what we already know would be completely insane. May as well just connect a drain pipe to your wallet.

Tells us where we are when it comes to incomings. Gambling on Dele instead of actually bringing in players who make us better and have a future.

Reactions: Lob
So you are now quoting a reader comment from toffee web, who is quoting from Goal, who are paraphrasing a report on the athletic without directly quoting it (meaning using their own words).

And if you click through Michael’s link and read goal, there are no quotes or links to the athletic.

Try again.
People read this thread for actual news.

Not pages upon pages of guesswork.

I bring the people what they want.

Another thing. Apparently there was already a 25% sell on clause in the original transfer agreement according to Sky Sports. Reference: August 2022

I have Patrick Boyland blocked on twitter along with Greg O'Keffe as they wrote that headlock article.

It's been mentioned many times. "Substantial" "Significant" fee.

You're implying there is no fee. You're misleading the entire forum with that as there is going to be fees. Substantial ones.
So you don’t trust them? But you are desperately trying to use them as your evidence?

I’ve never said there’s no fee. I’ve agreed there will be one. I’m calling you out on your fear and doom-mongering by pretending to be in the know about the fees and making false claims by using quotations marks.

It’s not me misleading the forum here.

So you don’t trust them? But you are desperately trying to use them as your evidence?

I’ve never said there’s no fee. I’ve agreed there will be one. I’m calling you out on your fear and doom-mongering by pretending to be in the know about the fees and making claims using quotations marks that simply aren’t true.

It’s not me misleading the forum,

I don't like Greg O'Keefe or Paddy Boyland because they do client journalism from Everton's communications team. Including "headlock" allegations that were never proven.

You're misleading people because whilst the original structure of payments have been revised, clearly fees for him to play for Everton still remain. Substantial ones.

I don't like Greg O'Keefe or Paddy Boyland because they do client journalism from Everton's communications team. Including "headlock" allegations that were never proven.

You're misleading people because whilst the original structure of payments have been revised, clearly fees for him to play for Everton still remain. Substantial ones.
There will be fees. You don’t know if they are substantial or not. But well done for finally grasping quotation marks.

That’s not a surprise.

Just to point out, that also doesn’t say substantial. Just to avoid any confusion.

I never said it did in this post. I'm saying there was already a sell on clause.

It seems to me that Everton have shifted the position of payments. Spurs wanted £8 million in January 2024 when we tried to renegotiate.

I fear we're paying millions to Spurs (yet again) on top of his salary. This is money me, you and everyone else puts into the club from our tickets etc

This is a player that has barely played. What if he breaks down again? That money is gone.

We cannot have our cake and eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back