2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn. You are boring now. I wasn’t responding to you. I also wasn’t talking about myers.

Yeah, that report says many (meaning not all) are remaining. But no one knows what they are. Fees may also have been changed. No one knows. But Thelwell isn’t going to make a deal that is damaging to us after he has worked hard to get things under control.
L

So you were wrong then @Marius57 :bye:

1000005024.jpg

I’ve been saying it’s likely there will still be fees for days. 🥱

No you haven't

You were wrong. Admit it. 😆

That’s a headline. The article clarifies it. We reached agreement over future payments, by agreeing there aren’t any other than a sell on.

There were future payments. We have reached agreement about them. Which in this case, is agreeing they are not in place anymore.

No you haven't

You were wrong. Admit it. 😆
That report that was shared at that time that was being discussed implied there would be no further fees. But funnily, every report that comes out from different sources is coming out suggesting different things each time, almost as if, no one really knows at this point.

My argument with you is that you don’t know what they are or when they will be paid so don’t know if they are substantial or not. When you are claiming it all as fact.

Most aren’t saying there wouldn’t be a fee to pay. Most accept that.

It’s the value of said fee/when to be paid and said poster making assertions about that and twisting it when shown up as wrong,

There will be fees. You don’t know if they are substantial or not. But well done for finally grasping quotation marks.

You honestly don’t know that they haven’t just done that though. As you aren’t part of the negotiations. There probably will be fees, but you don’t know.

That’s what people are arguing with you about. The whole acting as if what you say is fact when. You. Don’t. Actually. Know. Any. More. Than. Any. One. Else.

Anyway, like I say, you are boring and tedious. Same as you have been in the Friedkin thread etc. so I’m ending our discussions.

I hope we sign Dele. I hope he performs and we pay any fees due.

They've never been wrong.

They've pulled you up for saying that you know 100% that when Dele plays 7 more games for us we pay Spurs £10million...and that is still in place.

Sometimes it's better just to admit you got it wrong. @Goat does. Why I respect him. Why he's a top poster. @davek too

You lot that try and silence people that are warning you that you're not understanding things right you try and silence them 🤷‍♂️

Sometimes it would be better if you actually listened rather than shouting down then claiming you never said it

There's a load of you that got this dead wrong. Not the first time. You've allowed sentimentality and emotion and wishful thinking to blind you all. Yet again 🤷‍♂️

There was further fees. Substantial fees.

1000005024.jpg

That report that was shared at that time that was being discussed implied there would be no further fees. But funnily, every report that comes out from different sources is coming out suggesting different things each time, almost as if, no one really knows at this point.

My argument with you is that you don’t know what they are or when they will be paid so don’t know if they are substantial or not. When you are claiming it all as fact.

Anyway, like I say, you are boring and tedious. Same as you have been in the Friedkin thread etc. so I’m ending our discussions.

I hope we sign Dele. I hope he performs and we pay any fees due.

Throwing a tantrum I see ;)

Going to let the thread BREATHE now

Let people think on what they've been doing and saying over it all. :coffee:

Have you not heard of cut and paste ? 😂

Anyway looks like a moot point assuming that the BBC report that I posted above is correct.

Looks like much of the original contract remains in place .

Difficult to know from that report exactly what the new obligations are and what of the original contract remains .

If I'm guessing they Spurs will have modified or deleted the obligation to pay a fee on the number of games played but the retention of performance related payments is intriguing. Does this refer to Dele scoring say 10 goals or Everton getting into Europe , we simply don't know.

I also presume that there will be a sell on clause.

Regardless of all this I still its pretty crazy that we are going to be offering what presumably will be a decent wage to a player who hasn't kicked a ball in 18 months and whose best days were 5 years ago.
DCL recovered eventually. Not quite the same I know but I absolutely trust Dyche not to sanction a waste of money. I bet you that any fees are greatly reduced and that the players contract payments will be staggered according to appearances.

No matter what the BBC have said, which differs to Sky, there must have been movement in the performance and activity related clauses due to Spurs.

There's no way a club in our state is committing to an "up to £40m" deal, the first tranche of which would be due in 7 games. Especially for a guy who hasn't kicked a ball for months.

All the fees due, if indeed they are still due, will be at reduced amounts.

Throwing a tantrum I see ;)

Going to let the thread BREATHE now

Let people think on what they've been doing and saying over it all. :coffee:
Weird behaviour dude. I think this is the third time you’ve said you’ll let the thread breathe, the first two times you have come straight back in and strangled it to death.

Most people are saying to you - none of us know what has been negotiated with Spurs. It could be a good deal it could be a bad deal. Unless and until the terms are disclosed by Everton or Spurs then it is all opinion and guesswork. To be fair to you your opinion/guesswork has some reasoning behind it, please just stop presenting it as 100% fact.

Weird behaviour dude. I think this is the third time you’ve said you’ll let the thread breathe, the first two times you have come straight back in and strangled it to death.

Most people are saying to you - none of us know what has been negotiated with Spurs. It could be a good deal it could be a bad deal. Unless and until the terms are disclosed by Everton or Spurs then it is all opinion and guesswork. To be fair to you your opinion/guesswork has some reasoning behind it, please just stop presenting it as 100% fact.

People only need to read what was posted on previous pages. It's there in black and white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.