2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve done some stupid things as a club. But given the horrendous financial constraints Dyche is operating in, and has already done fantastically in, not a chance he blows salary and potential mystery Spurs fees purely for sentiment. I trust that implicitly.
And this is the whole reason people are arguing with Damo.
We all trust Dyche not to waste money, we trust Thelwell to not waste big wages and we trust whilst their might be fees they won’t be substantial because it’s against everything we’ve been doing.

And this is the whole reason people are arguing with Damo.
We all trust Dyche not to waste money, we trust Thelwell to not waste big wages and we trust whilst their might be fees they won’t be substantial because it’s against everything we’ve been doing.
I'm trusting Thelwell and Dyche on this too. So far business has been cleverly conducted and I see no reason for this to be any different

Not sure about this one at all. We all know he was a seriously talented player as also his past troubles have also been well documented . His attitude also has to be questioned and his no show at the last game of the season also a negative for me. But i still think “maybe”

DELE.webp

There`s been so much effort put into agreeing a deal with Spuds that its inevitable he`ll sign a new contract with us. Just hope we might get a bit more from him this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.