Mirallas Barkley Pieenar
Lukaku​

If not :

Howard
Stones Jags Distin Baines
McCarthy Barry
McGeady Naismith Mirallas
Lukaku​

Reckon Osman is more likely to start in Naismith's place. Really not relishing another episode of Suarez vs Distin.

This is such a critical point in the season. Mirallas will realise how beast he actually is and go on a one man mission getting us into the top four after ripping them apart in the derby, revitalising Lukaku's season as Everton get back to where we were versus Arsenal, United and Stoke. Or it all goes to pieces from here, we finish 7th.

It's going to be all about Kevin Mirallas, isn't it?

when some seemed to settle foe a draw against west brom, kev kept chasing the win, look at his desire the other night against cloggers on a mud heap, he didn't waver from bryans side once, while men with lesser stomachs understandably couldn't look, the way he took revenge on that buck toothed animal. On tuesday Kev becomes legend

Absolutely gagging for a win... I want to see an end to the days of dreading away derbies. Whenever I read about our successful periods in history, derbies were the highlight of the season because it was all about pride, not fear. Bobby has been a breath of fresh air and he KNOWS what it means to beat the grimy ones.

The 'Oviedo factor' will loom large in this game. The tragic nature of Bryan's injury will, in our players minds, lend steal thread to a mental fabric that produces a tapestry...a TEAM.
At the highest level, sport is won and lost in the respective players 'top two inches'.
Everton Football Club will prevail in this encounter; not in spite of it's injury sourced depredations...
...but because of.

The 'Oviedo factor' will loom large in this game. The tragic nature of Bryan's injury will, in our players minds, lend steal thread to a mental fabric that produces a tapestry...a TEAM.
At the highest level, sport is won and lost in the respective players 'top two inches'.
Everton Football Club will prevail in this encounter; not in spite of it's injury sourced depredations...
...but because of.

STEEL

when some seemed to settle foe a draw against west brom, kev kept chasing the win, look at his desire the other night against cloggers on a mud heap, he didn't waver from bryans side once, while men with lesser stomachs understandably couldn't look, the way he took revenge on that buck toothed animal. On tuesday Kev becomes legend

Kev will get sent off in a heartbeat if he tries anything like last time with Atkinson in charge. I just hope the game isn't ruined by the referee like it so often is.

Let's be honest, they must hate Mirallas for his collision with Suarez (Another blatant dive).

So at a guess, he must be the most hated by the Kopites. I'd kind of like him to score the winner, however...

If Coleman is injured, maybe Hibbert might get on, and with Martinez encouraging the full backs to bomb on...and the goals Coleman has been getting....

You know where I'm going....

Let's be honest, they must hate Mirallas for his collision with Suarez (Another blatant dive).

So at a guess, he must be the most hated by the Kopites. I'd kind of like him to score the winner, however...

If Coleman is injured, maybe Hibbert might get on, and with Martinez encouraging the full backs to bomb on...and the goals Coleman has been getting....

WE RIOT LAD. Could you even imagine it, Hibbo would be in folklore for eternity

Kev loves playing the bad guy too! Loves winding up the opp fans. Would love him to score the winner!

I think with signings we made in the summer and the new managers positivity the squad belive there better than Liverpool anyway, which means there's no more going there with any fear.

Hopefully Suarez has a mare of a game, and I'm confident we'll not get beat. Just don't give them set pieces, lucky gits been scoring off the all season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back