Derby build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you think our weakened side is worse than Aston Villa then? I know it's a derby so it's different but why be so negative all the time?

Because if it's a back four with Hibbert and Stones in it against Suarez and Sturridge we're going to be ripped to pieces. And do you think they were up for a game against Villa as much as they'll be for this one?

The one thing going for us tomorrow is the possible lift that some of these players who are injured come back into the team. The last player they want to see is Barkley and him walking out of the tunnel will surely turn moral in our favour.

Otherwise we are playing at anfield against a team that has proven once agianst us they will score goals against the run of play and if the best we can offer in return is Osman, Naismith and Gueye then it will be a very long night indeed.

Change osman naismith and gueye for deufleu, Barkley and Traore however.......

Do you think our weakened side is worse than Aston Villa then? I know it's a derby so it's different but why be so negative all the time?

Do you know Davek? He could find a pot of gold and complain it´s to heavy.
We will play the strongest team we can and go for it,what else can we do? They have thier fair share of injurys aswell. Lets just go for it .

Do you know Davek? He could find a pot of gold and complain it´s to heavy.
We will play the strongest team we can and go for it,what else can we do? They have thier fair share of injurys aswell. Lets just go for it .
Nonsense. Lucas is the only regular this season of note they will be without. It's a completely different sutuation for us.

Minimize the task all you want. We have walked right into our worst period of the season injury wise right before a Derby at Anfield. That is the bottom line.

It'll be:

Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Stones Baines
McCarthy Barry
McGeady Mirallas Pienaar
Lukaku

That'll be the team except Osman will start, probably instead of McGeady

I don't like the negative attitude on here. Watching them against Bournmouth the other day confirmed further that this lot are _****e.....and buck teeth has gone off the boil a little bit. That level he's been at for 3-4 months...I was always hopeful that there was no way he could keep that up all season and maybe that's showing true.

That team above (with Osman) will not let us down!!

Whenever I dream about the final score in the derby, it comes true. I dreamed about the 2-1 defeat at Wembley. I dreamed about the 2-2 last season. Last night, I dreamed a 1-1 result - with them scoring first. It's nailed on!!

Dads-Army-Frazier-doomed.png

Good to see some of the Moyes-era defeatism is alive and well.

Nonsense. Lucas is the only regular this season of note they will be without. It's a completely different sutuation for us.

Minimize the task all you want. We have walked right into our worst period of the season injury wise right before a Derby at Anfield. That is the bottom line.

Martinez doesn't sound at all worried. He's relishing it.

That's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back