Derby build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley wont be ready for Tomorrow and its not worth risking him by rushing his recovery.

He has a toe injury that's been rested for three weeks. Put an injection in it and get on with it.

They're not being asked to climb out of the trenches and run into no man's land in the First World War. He'll be fine.

Huge game for Palace tomorrow night v Flat Nose Bruce X1 and I should be concentrating on biting my nails down to the quick on that really but the Merseyside Derby has fascinated me since I was a lad in the 60's. It ranks alongside the Old Firm for passion and towers over the Manc and North London games in my mind. I've always been for Everton. Steak Pie v Toffu, Debbie Harry v Lady Di, Ramones v Spandau Ballet, Jaguar XJ6 v Peugeot 305. Now there are some people in the world who would think it OK to drive Lady Di to a Spandau Ballet concert in a Peugeot 305, and they, my friends are kopites. Delude ,self righteous, entitled, kopites. For the good of football in this country.......SMASH DEEZE PLEASE.....and spare a thought for us at Selhurst. Ta.

For Sturridge and Suarez to make the difference they have to get the ball. And they won't see much of it.

I´m all for optimism mate but I´m note sure we´ll hog possession with Coleman, Barkley and Pienaar all out. Colemans advanced position is vital for our passing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back