Derby build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a beautiful imagine of Suarez being on a yellow, its 0-0 and he bursts into the penalty area before performing a near perfect Tom Daley. The Kop roars for blood but all they get is a second yellow for Suarez and an early bath. Hibbert takes the quick free kick 40 yards straight onto Ross' toe, one touch, turn, wellies it into the top corner bar and in from 30 yards.

I am nervous about this tomorrow, can't help but think up top they don't need too many chances

I hope Martinez proves me wrong, il take a draw now.

The fact fat Toure is playing we will defo score, May be 3-2 . COYB

If Barkley plays we win imo. Our midfield will be too much for them. Their team is powder puff living off one world class striker.

Not in anyway trying to be funny but they didn't start very quick against Villa.I hope it's that Liverpool that turn up tomorrow.

Haha. Maybe not that time then! And, yes lets hope it goes that way tomorrow night as well. I think in general they start fast and try and get a quick goal, then set their stall out to counter attack etc. I think they attempt to do this a lot, but as you intimate it doesn't 'always' happen.

+2 more, but I am not puting names up to give the red shyte an edge.

Heard nothing about those injured in the back 4, hope the 2 you mention are from the list of defenders we've got out. We need to be as strong as possible at the back with them 2 up front

Haha. Maybe not that time then! And, yes lets hope it goes that way tomorrow night as well. I think in general they start fast and try and get a quick goal, then set their stall out to counter attack etc. I think they attempt to do this a lot, but as you intimate it doesn't 'always' happen.
Agree with you but with the best intentions I hope I am right Lol !!!

Agree with you but with the best intentions I hope I am right Lol !!!

I'm thinking this.... But at Anfield.

Ba-9gHPIYAItXQy.jpg

Whatever team we pout out it'll be better than the one Villa put out. WE absolutely battered them at Goodison, with all their goals coming from set pieces. For me, it'll be the same tomorrow.

Famous last words but i'm not even nervous about the match and have put quite a bit on us to win at 4.7 on a well known bet exchange site.

They simply aren't very good even with everyone fit, the injuries won't matter that much as, apart from Suarez, most of their squad is much of a muchness. Having said that, I have to admit that Cissokho is worse than Enrique and that Johnson is better that weird looking fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back