Derby build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Barkley and Pienaar are fit, we have our full strength midfield and attack and a decent sub in McGeady. That'd be sound. At least we can play our game and keep the ball and take the pressure off the lads at the back for stretches.

The first 20 mins are crucial tomorrow

They will start at 100mph and look for a quick goal to knock the stuffing out of us, They have done that a lot to teams this season and always seem to fade away in the second half imo

Keep them quite early on and we have a chance

Yes I agree, they always start quick (and for some reason we nearly always get caught out by that!). If we can ride out the storm and still be level at the 20-30 minute mark we've got a chance I reckon.

Yes I agree, they always start quick (and for some reason we nearly always get caught out by that!). If we can ride out the storm and still be level at the 20-30 minute mark we've got a chance I reckon.

Not in anyway trying to be funny but they didn't start very quick against Villa.I hope it's that Liverpool that turn up tomorrow.

I am nervous about this tomorrow, can't help but think up top they don't need too many chances

I hope Martinez proves me wrong, il take a draw now.

The fact fat Toure is playing we will defo score, May be 3-2 . COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back