Derby build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belief, gents.

The manager has it, the players have, we have to translate it as fans too.

Tomorrow sees us play the biggest game of our season so far. And for once we'll be going to Anfield for the win. Even if we lose, you better believe we'll go out fighting.

Injuries, form, favourites - They mean sweet feck all.

Really excited for this.

YES !!! Get in there lad.

Ev-errr-tonnnn, evertonnnn, evertonnnnn !

tonnn, tonnn, tonnnnnn

Belief, gents.

Tomorrow sees us play the biggest game of our season so far. And for once we'll be going to Anfield for the win. Even if we lose, you better believe we'll go out fighting.

Really excited for this.

That's all I demand

No rolling over and getting bummed by them

Take the game to them and may the best team win

Nervous about this game now. Fancied us if we had our best 11 out against their best 11, but although they are missing some players too, I think our injured players are of more importance to how we'll do, by comparison. If they were missing one of Suarez, Sturridge or Gerard I think it would've been more even. If Pienaar and/or Barkley can make it, I'll be more hopeful we can win there. It seems Coleman, Delefeou and Distin will all be back at the weekend so this game has come just too soon. Finger crossed though!

Yep

Feels like my first date as a teen and wondering whether i should stick with the chinos or not.

We need to have the same mentality as we did vs Arsenal away. Let's dominate and make a real statement for the rest of the season

Belief, gents.

Really excited for this.

Is right...This x 100 - for once I believe we have the sign over them and we will win FFS we've only lost twice in the prem !!
2-1 to us Lukaku and Mirallas COYB boys

The first 20 mins are crucial tomorrow

They will start at 100mph and look for a quick goal to knock the stuffing out of us, They have done that a lot to teams this season and always seem to fade away in the second half imo

Keep them quite early on and we have a chance

All hope on martinez bluffing about coleman missing the derby

Give me a birthday present please Everton. A win and I dont care how

Even if we get beat tomorow (I don't think we will btw). We will still only be 4 points off the RS in 4th. And I reckon we can close that gap so tomorow is the most important game of the season and after that it will be the next game, then the next game. 2 draws from RS n spurs away would be good. 4 points would be brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back