Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Welcome mate, you aren't alone on here . Have you had a look at - THE MENTAL HEALTH FORUM ?.

I know I bang on about it, but it's a wonderful site and even though you say you're young at 17, I,m sure you'll find people of your own age group on there who are going through what your going through.

you say your family are messed up too ?. Surely there must be one of them you can talk to ?.

I know if my lad / girl was feeling the way your feeling I'd want to know and support them. People can surprise you in how supportive they can be if given the chance . Hiding it is the worst thing you can do, as it just makes things much much worse . Have you been to your GP ?.

Keep posting mate , someone on here will always get back.

Thanks bro, nah i can talk to some of my family, when i say messed up i mean in the sense of splitting, one of my brothers is becoming completely estranged from us and then the rest of us have different issues and even though we're close, it's like being really close and yet sort of distant at the same time, strange. i guess my main thing is just having someone/anyone to talk to, other than family and some psych haha :)

Thanks bro, nah i can talk to some of my family, when i say messed up i mean in the sense of splitting, one of my brothers is becoming completely estranged from us and then the rest of us have different issues and even though we're close, it's like being really close and yet sort of distant at the same time, strange. i guess my main thing is just having someone/anyone to talk to, other than family and some psych haha :)

I know what you mean about families. It's one of our favourite topics in the pub - " name anyone you know who has a normal family ! ". So far we haven't actually been able to name anyone at all, that includes our own ! . It's just that some families are more obviously madder than others. I've been estranged from my sister for nearly 4 yrs now and the old saying of " you can't choose your family " definitely applies. Sometimes you just have to go with it as it's out of your hands.

I admire your honesty mate.
There is always something going down with families just try and be neutral if you can.
Always remember if needed family will always be there for you dude.
Good luck

Don't underestimate the psych, they can be a great help.

c'mon everton. I need something to brighten things up. keep thinking last thing I know is us going down.
But even if relegated, it's still Everton. I know it's not something to take lightly, and our top flight record is the envy of all the other clubs, but it'll still be Goodison (probably), it'll still be our team.

I'm not being defeatist here, but we have the bad days with Everton only to make the good days sweeter. COYB no matter where we are! ;)

But even if relegated, it's still Everton. I know it's not something to take lightly, and our top flight record is the envy of all the other clubs, but it'll still be Goodison (probably), it'll still be our team.

I'm not being defeatist here, but we have the bad days with Everton only to make the good days sweeter. COYB no matter where we are! ;)
I agree but what I meant was, with my cancer it might be the last thing I know, everton going down.

I agree but what I meant was, with my cancer it might be the last thing I know, everton going down.
So sorry to hear that mate puts things into perspective.
Cannot imagine what you are going through.
I just pray everton go on a run now.
I admire your spirit and strength i don't think i could post on here with what you must be going through.
Stay strong mate you will be in my prayers

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back