Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

I guess I didn't word that very well. Sorry to everyone. I meant is this ok? Serious? I checked in on a random page and noticed people just having a laugh and that was fine. haven't got all day to read the entire thread tho and I guess I took it out of context. My question should have been: Is this a pretty safe environment without p take to discuss something that I've never discussed before or is it just a free for all. I guees from a recent reaction and also a little more reading you're all pretty legit. This is feckin scary tho...

It's sticky for a reason mate...it's the real deal. Judgement free zone.

I don't know how to send you a msg kid. If I could Id save myself some embarrassement. I needed to talk in this thread and I really mean that. Sorry if you thought I was being a [Poor language removed]. I wasn't. Sorry for calling you one too. Not a Wum here mate. Was just checkin. Sorry to everyone else in here cos I ain't got a clue how to work this sometimes.

I don't know how to send you a msg kid. If I could Id save myself some embarrassement. I needed to talk in this thread and I really mean that. Sorry if you thought I was being a [Poor language removed]. I wasn't. Sorry for calling you one too. Not a Wum here mate. Was just checkin. Sorry to everyone else in here cos I ain't got a clue how to work this sometimes.
I'm just joking lod. You fire away. He's a good place for it.

Thanks for letting me know this ain't BS. I know you ain't the Samaritans and I know you're all Great Blues. I've gotta talk to someone right now. I'll find a way. I'm Manic depressive or as they like to call it nowadays BiPolar. Sorry if I've ever been a Div to anyone on here. I have good days and bad days. Today is a Bad one. I'll be back. Thank you all. I love this site.

Thanks for letting me know this ain't BS. I know you ain't the Samaritans and I know you're all Great Blues. I've gotta talk to someone right now. I'll find a way. I'm Manic depressive or as they like to call it nowadays BiPolar. Sorry if I've ever been a Div to anyone on here. I have good days and bad days. Today is a Bad one. I'll be back. Thank you all. I love this site.

Mate, all welcome on here, good days or bad days. Please post when you feel up to it and someone will get back.
No one on here is a wind up merchant, so please post with confidence. No one will judge you and you have the the freedom of anonymity so that no one will ever know who you are.

Alternatively if you want to have a look elsewhere - THE MENTAL HEALTH FORUM.
You'll have to join to get access, but there's a massive group of people on there that are Bi Polar that all help and support each other.

Cheers mate.

I guess I didn't word that very well. Sorry to everyone. I meant is this ok? Serious? I checked in on a random page and noticed people just having a laugh and that was fine. haven't got all day to read the entire thread tho and I guess I took it out of context. My question should have been: Is this a pretty safe environment without p take to discuss something that I've never discussed before or is it just a free for all. I guees from a recent reaction and also a little more reading you're all pretty legit. This is feckin scary tho...

Hi mate, please feel free to post about whatever's on your mind. This is a totally non judgemental part of the site. Just a group of Blues either posting, reading or offering support to fellow Blues.

Feel free to talk when the time suits you, usually even the act of posting helps your situation. @Groucho can testify to that.

How are we lids?

Just checking in on a thread that has brought me to tears of both happiness and sadness in equal measure.

On my way to the game today with some lads who have supported me through some horrific times. This board has been a source of a strength I never knew I had.

Thank you.

Good stuff mate, have a great afternoon at Goodison!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back