Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

I have 'paranoid schizoprenia' anyone who can relate to that? Anyone who can talk about openly the mindreaders who viciously bully one person into madness? The psychic arrogant bastards who subtly and not so subtly bully you on the internet? and when you are a teenager? Bully you because they're arrogant losers and have sold their soul to the 'devil' illuminati? Be lied to every day by these types? With no class, dignity or decency? Thanks in advance for your lack of replies and lack of support, and thanks for this thread.

Hi. You won't get judgemental types in here. The moderators just keep a close eye on things for the good of all.

I know with paranoia that comes from that illness what it can be like.

In post traumatic stress there is a thing called 'hyper vigilance' which is very similar. Constant on edge and various symptoms. Including anxiety. In PTSD its based on either experience or a genuine case of of people 'being out to get you'. So you're constantly in fight or flight mode. This has a massive impact on health as your body and mind was not designed to be in super human mode for long periods. But that is how it is.

What you describe rings true with hyper vigilance. What you need to do is try and relax. Not everyone is out to have a pop at you. This thread is one such place where no one judges.

Just relax. Tell all about what you think with examples and people will give you some advice and support.

One thing is though. Genuine paranoid schizophrenia is a terrible thing. A very serious illness and I hope you're continuing to get support for it.

Hi. You won't get judgemental types in here. The moderators just keep a close eye on things for the good of all.

I know with paranoia that comes from that illness what it can be like.

In post traumatic stress there is a thing called 'hyper vigilance' which is very similar. Constant on edge and various symptoms. Including anxiety. In PTSD its based on either experience or a genuine case of of people 'being out to get you'. So you're constantly in fight or flight mode. This has a massive impact on health as your body and mind was not designed to be in super human mode for long periods. But that is how it is.

What you describe rings true with hyper vigilance. What you need to do is try and relax. Not everyone is out to have a pop at you. This thread is one such place where no one judges.

Just relax. Tell all about what you think with examples and people will give you some advice and support.

One thing is though. Genuine paranoid schizophrenia is a terrible thing. A very serious illness and I hope you're continuing to get support for it.

thanks mate. I have liar celebrities like Ian Wright, Clark Carlisle, Andy Townsend, even effin Andy Gray, mess with me. You asked me to talk about it - I could write a book. I'll leave it at that. No matter what anybody says - it's not an illness. Mindreading is real - Telepathy is real hence the existence of the word. These telepathic people are very cruel. Heartless and abusive. They are on this website mate. They pretend to care about anything - even Everton. My personality and soul is not defined by those liars and I will never lick their bumholes or think they speak for a God that they hide behind..

thanks mate. I have liar celebrities like Ian Wright, Clark Carlisle, Andy Townsend, even effin Andy Gray, mess with me. You asked me to talk about it - I could write a book. I'll leave it at that. No matter what anybody says - it's not an illness. Mindreading is real - Telepathy is real hence the existence of the word. These telepathic people are very cruel. Heartless and abusive. They are on this website mate. They pretend to care about anything - even Everton. My personality and soul is not defined by those liars and I will never lick their bumholes or think they speak for a God that they hide behind..

I can only imagine. My experience was more focused.

You get all types of people. Yes people can be very cruel. But that is not everyone.

One thing is that all people have their own individual points. As I'm not an expert in paranoid schizophrenia I cannot really comment other than not to be afraid of medical professionals. They're trying to help. Paranoia by its name is an artifical thought that is generated that people are out to get you. Part of the condition I believe means you cannot judge easily if someone is out to get you or not. It causes confusion.

This is different to PTSD-hypervigilence as here you react to stimuli excessively as you get conditioned to do so. This stimuli is generally real. However at the worst end people do start having delusions. This I thankfully didn't have. I did get flashbacks and a real inability to sleep though.

So. Yes. My comments can only be to make sure you listen to doctors as generally they certainly want to help.

I can only imagine. My experience was more focused.

You get all types of people. Yes people can be very cruel. But that is not everyone.

One thing is that all people have their own individual points. As I'm not an expert in paranoid schizophrenia I cannot really comment other than not to be afraid of medical professionals. They're trying to help. Paranoia by its name is an artifical thought that is generated that people are out to get you. Part of the condition I believe means you cannot judge easily if someone is out to get you or not. It causes confusion.

This is different to PTSD-hypervigilence as here you react to stimuli excessively as you get conditioned to do so. This stimuli is generally real. However at the worst end people do start having delusions. This I thankfully didn't have. I did get flashbacks and a real inability to sleep though.

So. Yes. My comments can only be to make sure you listen to doctors as generally they certainly want to help.

If you were a mindreader and could read me like an open book you'd know how horrible your comments appear to me. I have been eff'ed with by everyone including drs, psychiatrists and my own family. Everyone on the internet. I had the temerity to be born. I will leave it at that and hopefully your advice goes to someone who needs it.

If you were a mindreader and could read me like an open book you'd know how horrible your comments appear to me. I have been eff'ed with by everyone including drs, psychiatrists and my own family. Everyone on the internet. I had the temerity to be born. I will leave it at that and hopefully your advice goes to someone who needs it.

Well, sociopaths and those that 'gas-light' - you would certainly think could mind read as (in my experience) are experts in subtle manipulation and observation.

They read body language and know how to anticipate responses and/or plan strategically socially. This coupled to no/shallow emotion means its a very dangerous combination. You even get people that fake emotion. They typically do this to blend in.

I've been there seen it and got the t-shirt. I've seen those persons in action.

I would say whilst there are bad apple doctors/nurses/professionals. They are human. In general you can trust them.

-

edited.

Mate can I suggest you have a look at this site - The Mental Health Forum.

It's an NHS run forum and has threads for every type of mental illness known. I know there is a running thead on there for people with bi polar disorder .

I'm not being preachy as I have suffered from some very bad times myself and have come through the other side to a certain extent. Have a look at the site I've mentioned I'm sure there's many on there who can offer support and help.

Mate can I suggest you have a look at this site - The Mental Health Forum.

It's an NHS run forum and has threads for every type of mental illness known. I know there is a running thead on there for people with bi polar disorder .

I'm not being preachy as I have suffered from some very bad times myself and have come through the other side to a certain extent. Have a look at the site I've mentioned I'm sure there's many on there who can offer support and help.

Bottom line is I spoke the truth and always do. The majority of the world know what happens when they 'and humans' die and keep it hidden and play through the media and crap like football to waste a human's energy and to take the p***. If they don't hide behind religion or god(s) they in this day and age hide behind 'aliens' and '4th' '5th dimensions'. I have told you and showed you what I think.

If you were a mindreader and could read me like an open book you'd know how horrible your comments appear to me.
The thing with this thread is that we are a collection of like minded Blues that are trying to help. To my knowledge, there are no 'proper' Medical professionals that contribute to this thread. We make no secret of that and occasionally, someone will post this fact just to remind everyone. You need to think of this thread as like talking to a friend about your problems.

With this in mind, we can occasionally mis-read a situation or inadvertently say the wrong thing, much like a friend can. We can't fix everyone's problem, and don't purport to do so. If the response you get is not to your liking, or what you were expecting, just put it down to someone meaning well but not 'getting' what you're after.

I too have zero experience in your area of concern, so I can't give you any thoughts beyond what we do here. I wish you well though & hope you can get something from the contributors here.

Bottom line is I spoke the truth and always do. The majority of the world know what happens when they 'and humans' die and keep it hidden and play through the media and crap like football to waste a human's energy and to take the p***. If they don't hide behind religion or god(s) they in this day and age hide behind 'aliens' and '4th' '5th dimensions'. I have told you and showed you what I think.

Ok mate, please stay in touch with any health care professionals that you are seeing.

The thing with this thread is that we are a collection of like minded Blues that are trying to help. To my knowledge, there are no 'proper' Medical professionals that contribute to this thread. We make no secret of that and occasionally, someone will post this fact just to remind everyone. You need to think of this thread as like talking to a friend about your problems.

With this in mind, we can occasionally mis-read a situation or inadvertently say the wrong thing, much like a friend can. We can't fix everyone's problem, and don't purport to do so. If the response you get is not to your liking, or what you were expecting, just put it down to someone meaning well but not 'getting' what you're after.

I too have zero experience in your area of concern, so I can't give you any thoughts beyond what we do here. I wish you well though & hope you can get something from the contributors here.

Thanks a lot. Sincerity is sexy. And so is intelligence and helping people. So thanks,

My last psychiatrist had [Poor language removed] awesome legs. She used to cross them. I want to masturbate thinking about it but I'm unsure if she will be offended. HEH. !!!!

ok mate, thanks - we're all trying to help, but to be honest I don't think we can do any more than we have. I've also warned you about swearing on numerous occasions.

If there's someone you know who you can trust please talk to them, however we can't let the thread be damaged. If you want to contribute to the thread in the future please let me know and we can review. In the meantime, I think it would be best for all if you have a time out on this particular thread.

This thread is really inspirational. Some of the stories and experiences that people are talking about are mind blowing and informative. I've been aware that I've been suffering from issues for some time and it's through reading some of these posts that I've been able to see that the problems are normal and can be dealt with and that I'm not isolated. After that I've spoken to many friends and it's hard to believe how many people are really struggling and fighting. We all experience loss and find things difficult to deal with. It's often seen as a kind of macho strength to come through and not seek help as people who are suffering may think it's a show of weakness. It's not. A counsellor on the phone told me 'your strength is your weakness' and never have words rang more true.
Not wishing to gender stereo type but football is traditionally a male dominated pastime. Articles such as this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17325174
highlight the problems of problems many guys have with accepting problems. This thread has helped reach out to many people and I guarantee there are people watching and reading this who have never posted.
Anyways my point is this. Have the mods considered speaking to other football websites or contacts they may have about setting up similar threads? I think it could really be the start of something special.
Thanks

This thread is really inspirational. Some of the stories and experiences that people are talking about are mind blowing and informative. I've been aware that I've been suffering from issues for some time and it's through reading some of these posts that I've been able to see that the problems are normal and can be dealt with and that I'm not isolated. After that I've spoken to many friends and it's hard to believe how many people are really struggling and fighting. We all experience loss and find things difficult to deal with. It's often seen as a kind of macho strength to come through and not seek help as people who are suffering may think it's a show of weakness. It's not. A counsellor on the phone told me 'your strength is your weakness' and never have words rang more true.
Not wishing to gender stereo type but football is traditionally a male dominated pastime. Articles such as this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17325174
highlight the problems of problems many guys have with accepting problems. This thread has helped reach out to many people and I guarantee there are people watching and reading this who have never posted.
Anyways my point is this. Have the mods considered speaking to other football websites or contacts they may have about setting up similar threads? I think it could really be the start of something special.
Thanks

Wonderful post mate ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back