Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Life is crap. Been as low as I've ever been in the last three years but, been out with the lads and made some new friends last week with ease.

Life can be hard but being yourself shows I'm still valued and that means a lot.

It's worth going on.:drunk:
I know, feel like crap at the moment but had a bad year. just found out my cousin died same affliction as my brother. (regulars know) have problems myself but friends help me along.

Last edited by a moderator:
Life is crap. Been as low as I've ever been in the last three years but, been out with the lads and made some new friends last week with ease.

Life can be hard but being yourself shows I'm still valued and that means a lot.

It's worth going on.:drunk:
love that you always give time to post on this thread and sadly lol I find a soft spot for your team

ffa56619854f89ab67a87904eb1c63b3.jpg

Just a reminder to my fellow blues feeling blue, it's all about perspective! Stay positive. Be understanding of yourself and of others.

Morning all, does anyone else feel 10 times worse when the weather is wet and cold and dark ? I honestly think living somewhere warm might change my outlook, but then in my 20's I lived in Oz and my anxiety was through the roof. Has anyone tried an SAD lamp ?

Morning all, does anyone else feel 10 times worse when the weather is wet and cold and dark ? I honestly think living somewhere warm might change my outlook, but then in my 20's I lived in Oz and my anxiety was through the roof. Has anyone tried an SAD lamp ?
Vitamin D is the key here as it affects your mood, and it's fine to get from supplements but sunlight encourages your body to make its own too.

I'd read up on SAD mate ( if you haven't already ). I think SAD is more common than people realise and was more commonly known as " the Winter Blues " before it was recognised.

From what I have read on it, excericse combined with Vitamin D ( as Groucho says ) can greatly help alleviate it.

I think one of the problems with excericse and SAD is that sufferers feel so drained that it's difficult to motivate yourself to do something strenuous !.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back