Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

I feel like utter crap right now, hate going out amongst people and feeling ridiculously alone... just reminds me how on my own I am here; flatmate met me right as I walked in and asked what I'm so angry at, but in reality that's just my face at this point. Have to go to sleep to get up to continue the work-grind at 4am, I'm just lying in bed feeling like poop.

Tomorrow's a new day though, meet my mate before we set off to work, and he's like a shot of adrenaline (really sociable and cheery person, top lad really)... will probably get better.

Right now I just want the world to F. off. Shame I have no way of getting that aggression out.

Hope everyone's doing alright, g'night lads & lasses

thanks for sharing that. makes me feel that's it's not just me.

baby girl 7lb 14oz 2.10 am.
Bit late to this, but congrats Granddad! :dance::celebrate:

All the best mate! I was the same as Biggy though, pretty much:
5940423064_fd85c3f363_z.jpg

Two years ago, one of us, killed himself. Now I, like many of you, attended his debut for us against Newcastle. A game we won 2-0. Ok, his Goodison career may not have exploded like many of us had hoped, but he at least gave us something to look forward to seeing every Saturday.

Gary Speed was an Evertonian. Gary Speed was a Goodison legend every time he stepped on to the pitch. He'd seen the team of ´85, he seen the league title wins of the ´80´s.

I'm a dad of a small girl - as a result, what he did is difficult for me to comprehend but one thing I cannot get my head around is why he would do such a thing.

I am smitten in love with Roberto Martinez, but I can almost guarantee you that if things had turned out different, Gary Speed would currently be the manager of Everton Football Club.

Now lads, my point isn't to be morbid - quite the opposite. IF YOU´RE FEELING DEPRESSED, TALK TO YOUR GP. DONT SUFFER ALONE.
Just reading on the Everton twitter page it is 4 years ago today we lost Gary. How time has flown. RIP Gary Speed, gone but not forgotten.
I think as he looks down on us he would be proud of this thread and you starting it @Groucho.

CUzjqpXXIAAbRCm.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back