Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

But I know what you mean but believe it or not having a partner actually was helping me get through these problems, because I thought I had someone on my side.
You have Mate...it's us! ;) I understand though. Talking face to face is way more effective than anonymously. Maybe there's others in your life that can take her place? I'm sure you've already considered it but, you never know...

Yeah I know, you know what it's like though. I'm more angry than anything. Where do people get off? She messaged a friend of mine to "check on me and make sure I was alright" as though I'm a baby.
That's guilt mate, plain & simple. She knows what she's done, she knows where you're at emotionally, and she's done it anyway.

Of course, there's two sides to every story & I'll never know hers but she has to live with her choices and you have to move on and get into the right frame of mind.

You have Mate...it's us! ;) I understand though. Talking face to face is way more effective than anonymously. Maybe there's others in your life that can take her place? I'm sure you've already considered it but, you never know...

That's guilt mate, plain & simple. She knows what she's done, she knows where you're at emotionally, and she's done it anyway.

Of course, there's two sides to every story & I'll never know hers but she has to live with her choices and you have to move on and get into the right frame of mind.

Yeah I know what you're saying but its hard to get into the right frame of mind. I thought I was doing fine, but its just knocked me back a bit. Barely been able to get out of bed the last two days and haven't eaten in three.

This afternoon at 3.50pm, my father lost his battle with cancer. I am absolutely devastated. He was a much loved man who always had a smile on his face, and time for anyone. I remember how proud I was when he arranged for the club to show me around the ground and trophy room as a suprise for my 11th birthday after we had just won the league. RIP sir.

Yeah I know what you're saying but its hard to get into the right frame of mind. I thought I was doing fine, but its just knocked me back a bit. Barely been able to get out of bed the last two days and haven't eaten in three.
No worries mate. You take care of yourself while you work your way through this.

This afternoon at 3.50pm, my father lost his battle with cancer. I am absolutely devastated. He was a much loved man who always had a smile on his face, and time for anyone. I remember how proud I was when he arranged for the club to show me around the ground and trophy room as a suprise for my 11th birthday after we had just won the league. RIP sir.
Sorry for your terrible news, sincere condolences.

My sincere condolences to you & your family DT.

I am sorry to read this and can only send you condolences. If it's any consolation I am sure your Father knew how much you loved him, and events like a tour around Goodison would have given him as much pleasure as it gave you. Remember the good times and he'll never be far from you. x

Sounds like he was a great dad and a wonderful person. From what I remember of your posts mate I'd say some of that's rubbed off on you too. There'll be a lot of tears over the next few weeks but don't forget to smile and laugh about the boss memories you've got.

RIP

My sincere condolences my man. Terrible news to read. My heart to you and all your family and loved ones. May you have a lifetime of memories with him to bring a smile to your face once the sadness and pain starts to go away a little.
RIP to yet another top Blue we have lost this year!

Condolences to you and your family.

rip to your father and condolences to you and your family .

He takes the good ones first mate your dad will be sat with Howard now talking about the 80s glory days.

take care mate.

Sincere condolences mate. My heart goes out to you and your family. What a top fella for sorting out that for your birthday. You'll always have special memories like that to remember him by, take care mate.

Monday probably
It's just your average joe problems, girlfriend leaves says she's not ready for committed relationship, two weeks later she's got a new boyfriend who's got 2 kids..

Sorry to read this. I would echo the thoughts of others and agree that you will find someone better in the future, and you will look back and realise that you are well rid. If it's any consolation I have experienced similar before I met my wife. You need someone who is there for you through any occassion. Today has been the most difficult day of my life and it is so important that you have the right people in your life for those moments. Take care.

Sorry for your loss mate. Sounds like a great dad.

Sincere condolences mate. Thoughts with you and your family, take care...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back