Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

@wbn61 - glad you're posting here, not only so fellow Blues can offer their support as best we can but also because a lot of people reading this will, at some point, go through similar experiences to yours, and the dignity, humility and humour you're showing is both inspirational and humbling.

Despite all the kind responses you've had, I'm sure a lot of people on GOT have read your news and wanted to say more but felt that a like or a short comment wasn't sufficient. You and your family are certainly in our thoughts, in our hearts mate.

@wbn61 - glad you're posting here, not only so fellow Blues can offer their support as best we can but also because a lot of people reading this will, at some point, go through similar experiences to yours, and the dignity, humility and humour you're showing is both inspirational and humbling.

Despite all the kind responses you've had, I'm sure a lot of people on GOT have read your news and wanted to say more but felt that a like or a short comment wasn't sufficient. You and your family are certainly in our thoughts, in our hearts mate.
+1 mate. He is one of us.

funny day today so not been talkative. just so much I want to say but realise I have to temper it a bit. will be hurting your eyes soon lol.
take care everyone.
Mate, I can only speak for more myself but I think most will agree, it helps me/us to read about your thoughts.
You've been a amazing person to listen to and chat with in here to many. It helps me to process everything you are going through having you share what you want/can with us.
You are one of us mate ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back