Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Well off to the old lady today for the last time.
It's amazing to think that outside my home Goodison Park is the place I have spent more time at in my life.
Even though it's the same ground i'ts changed so much since I started going in the 70's, little changes maybe but changes all the same.
Feeling a bit apprehensive about meeting all the lads and ladies, most know about whats happening to me I think but I still feel a little awkward as how to act or what to say. Just take it as it comes I suppose and try to enjoy the day. Catch up with you all in the fume thread later lol.

For your fury divine, your indignation righteous.

I know you got a lot of posts in this thread that I haven't read yet. I know what I'm about to say is the hardest thing to embody when it comes to these things. Make tomorrow only about you. [Poor language removed] the rest of them. Build it and they will come

Well off to the old lady today for the last time.
It's amazing to think that outside my home Goodison Park is the place I have spent more time at in my life.
Even though it's the same ground i'ts changed so much since I started going in the 70's, little changes maybe but changes all the same.
Feeling a bit apprehensive about meeting all the lads and ladies, most know about whats happening to me I think but I still feel a little awkward as how to act or what to say. Just take it as it comes I suppose and try to enjoy the day. Catch up with you all in the fume thread later lol.

Hope you have a great day mate, and with any luck get to celebrate a few goals going in at the right end!

Home now. a bit late but stayed out for a few drinks with the lads. Had a great day but so knackered now.
Everyone was so great with me and it was so comfortable. Did leave them a bit early to wander around and take it all in, reminisce and savour the atmosphere. Even popped into the Winslow as I used to many many years ago. Had a seat in front row of Gwladys where the camera pit is so gonna watch MOTD to see if I appear lol.

Home now. a bit late but stayed out for a few drinks with the lads. Had a great day but so knackered now.
Everyone was so great with me and it was so comfortable. Did leave them a bit early to wander around and take it all in, reminisce and savour the atmosphere. Even popped into the Winslow as I used to many many years ago. Had a seat in front row of Gwladys where the camera pit is so gonna watch MOTD to see if I appear lol.
Damn mate that brought a tear! 5 decades of memories flash before your eyes?

+ 100 mate x

Glad you enjoyed it mate.

I think we could all take a leaf out of your book there.

Slow down folks, don't let life rush by in a blur.

I'm thrilled we won for you and more thrilled you had a great day buddy!!!!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back