Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

I want to be normal I don't want to die but everyone waiting expecting me to die I don't like being scared
No mate, don't say that!

You're not abnormal to us, and not one of us wants you to even think of death, let alone actually die. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we're with you and you've got our support! But being afraid is normal, it's a part of life, innit... Fear and the opportunity to overcome it is what keeps anyone going through life, it's why we do most the things we do...

I'm more of a reader these days but you're an absolute inspiration and a fighter, and judging by the things you share with us - your family is there for you mate... And as I said, if not them - the Royal Blue Family is here with and for you. :)

Stay strong brother x

got such a headache got to try to fight this
To be honest, I'm glad to see you pissed off with a headache mate!;)

I want to be normal I don't want to die but everyone waiting expecting me to die I don't like being scared
That's tough. I think you're doing an amazing job with your own emotions but we can't control those of the people around us. I can't really think of anything general enough to say to this. The people around you are multiple individuals dealing with the issue as best they can. It can be irritating I'm sure, but it will probably always be a mystery just exactly how they are faring.

All I can think of is keeping the lines of communication going. Let them know how you're feeling. If you're not sure how to put it, send them a link to this thread & they can read for themselves how this journey is affecting you & how much of a Champion we think you are!

Think i'm back for a bit. This is so weird, I seemed to be hallucinating for a while, not in control of anything. I'm struggling to try to explain it but when have I ever made any sense? Don't know if it's going to happen again but i'll try to fight it best I can. Hope everyone is ok and still getting the use out of this thread.

Think i'm back for a bit. This is so weird, I seemed to be hallucinating for a while, not in control of anything. I'm struggling to try to explain it but when have I ever made any sense? Don't know if it's going to happen again but i'll try to fight it best I can. Hope everyone is ok and still getting the use out of this thread.
Good to have you back mate , I'll need someone to share my:celebrate: or my :rant: with tomorrow night !

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back