Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

I am in a lot of pain today, need to keep it together and not do a stevie g la and lose it again.
If it helps...let it out mate.

BmPbgpfCYAEQJ_M.jpg:large

Struggling tonight. Being away from the bairn for 60% of the week is really having an impact on me lately. I can't stand being away from her. I get panic attacks that I can't be there to protect her and when I want to hold her and know she's safe, I can't do that.

It's irrational and I don't understand why I've only just started with these, but it's knocking my sleep out something awful and I'm suffering.

I just want to be with her.

I'm her dad. I shouldn't be away from her side.

Struggling tonight. Being away from the bairn for 60% of the week is really having an impact on me lately. I can't stand being away from her. I get panic attacks that I can't be there to protect her and when I want to hold her and know she's safe, I can't do that.

It's irrational and I don't understand why I've only just started with these, but it's knocking my sleep out something awful and I'm suffering.

I just want to be with her.

I'm her dad. I shouldn't be away from her side.
I would think it's normal mate as a dad.

Are you getting phone call permission on a daily basis from the ex?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back