Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Sorry folks I had to make a hard decision, but we lost another cat today.
You seem to be going through an awful lot of cats lately... :p (I say that as a Dog person!)

Just caught an overflowing sink in the bathroom. Flooded two rooms & I went to grab the plug...then realised it was hot water! Scalded my hand badly.

Now in the scheme of things, and with respect to others, this isn't really that bad, but it's just an example of my SHlTTY luck at the moment!!! :rant:

You seem to be going through an awful lot of cats lately... :p (I say that as a Dog person!)

Just caught an overflowing sink in the bathroom. Flooded two rooms & I went to grab the plug...then realised it was hot water! Scalded my hand badly.

Now in the scheme of things, and with respect to others, this isn't really that bad, but it's just an example of my SHlTTY luck at the moment!!! :rant:
http://www.troll.me/images/empathetic-shark/there-there-its-all-gonna-be-okay.jpg

Bairn is with me for the next three night, including tonight. I anticipate excellent sleeps during those times. Already feel 100% more relaxed as I get into bed tonight, knowing she's in the next room and I can bring her into bed for a cuddle if she needs me.

I only hope the sustained time with her isn't matched by anxiety without...
One thing I've learned through anxiety issues is that when you have a period of time without them, make the most of it, so enjoy every second with your daughter and remember the good times when she isn't there.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back