Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

I've been sitting here in front of the screen for a while trying to think of a way to phrase the way I feel, and I've failed thus far.

Reality is I'm slipping back into that state of just not feeling at all. Just faking everything I have to (re: social and interactions in general). It kills me slowly.

Bit dramatic, but that's all I could really think to say.

I've been sitting here in front of the screen for a while trying to think of a way to phrase the way I feel, and I've failed thus far.

Reality is I'm slipping back into that state of just not feeling at all. Just faking everything I have to (re: social and interactions in general). It kills me slowly.

Bit dramatic, but that's all I could really think to say.
Why so down mate? You have some work now bringing in some income. All isn't that bad?

woke up again. Made a mess of my post yesterday, must have been the morphine, was so confused.
watch

got it now I think

Last edited:

Why so down mate? You have some work now bringing in some income. All isn't that bad?
I just had to look down the couches and in all pockets and stuff to muster up less than a tenner in coins so me and my flatmate can get some basic food for the next few days, and pray we get paid by Monay...

I can't even afford booze to get wrecked and forget about how crap my life is ffs

feel a bit more lucid morphine must be wearing off. family is still at war and that is depressing me. still can't do computer thingies so cant do gifs I want. need to decide whether to sign a non resuscitation form in case anything happens, bring back the morphine lol.
hope everyone is ok.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back