Divorce help

Kinnel frank.

How have you been here since 2012 and gone under the radar so much an then pipe up with that.

triggered-pug-dog-face-w5nl5ql7r32mm9iz.gif

Total minefield mate.
Who filed for divorce and what reasons?
How old are your kids, as you’re both responsible financially until after further education?
Does your wife work?
How long have you been married as her if any entitlement who only be valid for those years?
The list is endless.
Firstly no knee jerk reactions from yourself and agree to give her anything without getting professional advice and stay in the house even though it will be difficult.
Let’s hope your kids give you support.
Good luck mate.

She did, nothing official as yet but it’s happening. Take your pick of reasons, it’s different every time she speaks. I’ve not cheated or done anything like that, a few things in her life haven’t worked out as she’d hoped and it’s apparently my fault, despite me having no involvement.

Is that true about entitlement only valid for the married years? 12 years married, but she’s asking about pensions from before we even knew each other! She’s working now but wasn’t for most of the 12 years. Kids are early teens, so a while before they finish full time education.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back