Do we now need a clear statement of intent from the new regime?

Do we need a clear statement from the club on our future?

• Yes

Votes: 230 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 73 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacking Martinez paying 7m for Koeman and prizing the current champions head of recruitment from them are all fairly big statements I would have thought.

Transfer window was fair to middling but targeting the like of Mata etc, regardless of whether we managed to get them is a step above where we've been aiming for the last few years.

It's going to take a lot more time to put is where we belong.
I agree with all of this. The question is simply are we in a better position both on and off the field than the day Mr Moshiri acquired his 49.9% shareholding? The answer to that is clear and people need to appreciate that!

It's because it's early days and the die is not yet cast that a demand for clarity is being made. Imo, they have to nail this transfer window right now as a first step back into credit. After that they should explain more fully WTF they have in store for this club.

I kid you not, if the Kopites had endured this then this lot would be on the run by now with no way back. Obviously we;'re made out of sterner stuff...but they better not feel they can take liberties. That wouldn't be wise.

Be more open. Keep us informed. Simple as that.

I agree to them coming out and giving us an idea of what to "actually" expect, and then we can hold them to it. That's ok. Some of our ("fans" on here) behaviour these last few days has been nothing short of Kopite though mate. "Be more open. Keep us informed". I agree totally.

I hope they're not daft enough to consider taking liberties. I also doubt they will try to. Perhaps a talk from our gaffer soonish will help to appease some of our worries. He's not had a say yet.

Fans have plenty of power. The fans got Martinez the sack. The fans can hound Moshiri out of the club. Evertonians are just a timid bunch and probably won't bother and instead label any dissenter a kopite because we have some dead weird fans who seem content to stay up.

That's debatable to suggest we got him the sack, we don't get to make the decision and the team's performances were a factor above all else in that decision I would imagine.

How would you propose going about hounding Moshiri out of the club? He's not even based in Liverpool so he won't be at all the games and he can jet off across the world and ignore all of us if he wants.

Clearly better than those Yank Sharks...Looking like Moshiri’s investment strategy is going to be a lot closer to Kenwrights no investment whatsoever strategy.

Yes, the yank sharks that everyone was willing to give a chance on the condition that they let us know what their plans were would have been much worse than Kenwright or Moshiri. They would have ruined us, probably through loaning the money just to buy us in the first place. Selling to buy without any investment is what we have been doing for decades under Kenwright, it will allow us to keep plodding on like a midtable club, but real life investment in the playing squad is required for us to advance. As of yet there is nothing to suggest that this investment will be forthcoming.

When will the bedwetting stop?

Shocking day yesterday, but the squad is better than it was 3 months ago, Koeman can do something with this lot.

thats absolutely right mate. ive been down since last night but enough is enough. time to stop sulking. it was a nose dive but surely as a club we will learn about it.

btw @The Esk do you think Mr. Moshiri will take action on those who are mainly responsible of this humiliation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back