Dogs

Should be allowed to keep Staffies etc?

• Yes

• No

• Pedigree, chum

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like dogs but everyone that has one stinks and their houses stink even more.

Funniest thing is they've never got a clue how much they stink.

Budgies should make a come back, that were cool
giphy.gif

Another thing I can’t stand about dogs is there’s anyways one that barks non stop at things like the wind in every neighbourhood.

It’s bad enough being a few houses away, how can that be comfortable for the dog or owners?

You never get cats miaowing non stop for no reason.
Oh i beg to differ. Our stupid cat would stand there meowing at the door to be let in or out for hours if one of us didn't open the door. The minute you pull up in the car in the driveway you hear the effing thing meowing.

Been reading a lot of debate on the keeping of larger more aggressive breeds of dogs like mastiffs and Staffordshire bull terriers etc. Some calling them “devil dogs” and “kid scranners” and others who obviously like and keep dogs disagreeing.

I can see both sides really so I keep an open mind but thought it might be good to read other’s opinions on it on here.
Not a dog fan in the slightest

Been reading a lot of debate on the keeping of larger more aggressive breeds of dogs like mastiffs and Staffordshire bull terriers etc. Some calling them “devil dogs” and “kid scranners” and others who obviously like and keep dogs disagreeing.

I can see both sides really so I keep an open mind but thought it might be good to read other’s opinions on it on here.
man's or families best friend - good thread mate - ;)

I looked after this fella for many years.

A bigger soft as putty dog you could not find. He got along with everyone, dogs, cats, even people.

20181205_142123(0).jpg

Cracking big dope.

As for other big dogs, I have a regular visitor who is a Tibetan Mastiff, (looked after since he was a puppo), and he is also a big daft dope.

IMG_20230120_094608_2.jpg

Probably the viciousnesestest dog I ever looked after is the little Patterdale I have staying at the moment. Blind in one eye, deaf, and he goes mental if you don't want him doing a thing he wants to do.

Everything's either a pedigree or 'crossbreed' as well.

What happened to a good old fashioned mongrel? I guess all those dog lovers just can't get enough of those misery and pain causing genetic defects.
Nowt wrong with a good mongrel, less problems and more unique.

I looked after this fella for many years.

A bigger soft as putty dog you could not find. He got along with everyone, dogs, cats, even people.

View attachment 203662

Cracking big dope.

As for other big dogs, I have a regular visitor who is a Tibetan Mastiff, (looked after since he was a puppo), and he is also a big daft dope.

View attachment 203663

Probably the viciousnesestest dog I ever looked after is the little Patterdale I have staying at the moment. Blind in one eye, deaf, and he goes mental if you don't want him doing a thing he wants to do.
Evening mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back