2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever though Joseph that they play tippy tappy because theres no movement from DCL,watch how Vardy plays compared to him,Vardy isnt the most skilful player and though hes fast hes not got lightening pace,he drags the centre half all over the back line and is constantly on the shoulder ready to peel off,DCL stands 3 quarters of the way up the pitch with his back to goal the centre half stands off him and can see him clearly,Vardy makes runs into the box anticipating the cross,DCL is usually 30 seconds too late making the run
Keene came n ,and with two upfront we looked far better......Iwobi also looks more than capable playing the no 10 role .....DCL is feeding off scraps....imo...
Yes he has to improve in front of goal - his hold up play and work rate is A1 imo

Keene came n ,and with two upfront we looked far better......Iwobi also looks more than capable playing the no 10 role .....DCL is feeding off scraps....imo...
Yes he has to improve in front of goal - his hold up play and work rate is A1 imo
His hold up play? Really?

Burnley's Barnes has cored 19 goals in the PL in 2019, how many has DCL slotted????

Bringing Osman back would be better at least he knows where the goal is!
Be careful with that comment I made the same comment on the January transfer thread about Barnes and I got the finger. DCL works hard and I don't blame him exclusively but unless he starts to produce we are dead in the Water. So if Kean is for the future and needs work cover will be needed in January.

Be careful with that comment I made the same comment on the January transfer thread about Barnes and I got the finger. DCL works hard and I don't blame him exclusively but unless he starts to produce we are dead in the Water. So if Kean is for the future and needs work cover will be needed in January.
Kean is better now and will start soon. You all need to chill.

You're having a laugh if you think people have only reached he conclusion that he's useless after 3 poor games.

We have watched this lad amble around for 3 seasons looking hopeless and most of us have just had enough of being forced to watch him.

Strikers move up the leagues on the back of their goal scoring abilities not on their hold-up play. He's not a goalscorer and he's never going to be one and so he's the most pointless striker we've had for ages.

He's Sandro levels of bad, but because he's English people want to make excuses for him constantly.

I've never seen this much patience for an obviously hopeless striker from Evertonians before. He's not even Marcus Bent good FFS.

It’s really best for everyone.
The moaners and whingers on this thread then when Keene struggles as our midfield has no creativity they will get on his back waste of money etc etc - how about Gomes had a ruddy stinker - oh he had this boots on the wrong feet he was awful - DCL had one chance -yes he should have scored , but really watch how we play -to get a chance is a novelty with that midfield......
Whats worrying Villa were a bog average side........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back