2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how he is still getting slated when other than 2 seasons of lukaku, he has our highest goal return in the league since kanchelskis in 96, and our highest return in all comps since cottee in 91. And he is only 24 and has only been our first choice striker for what, a season and a half?

And that's with the abysmal football we have been watching from some of the dross being expected to assist him.

Love how he is still getting slated when other than 2 seasons of lukaku, he has our highest goal return in the league since kanchelskis in 96, and our highest return in all comps since cottee in 91. And he is only 24 and has only been our first choice striker for what, a season and a half?

And that's with the abysmal football we have been watching from some of the dross being expected to assist him.
Yakubu. 07/08. 21 goals all comps.

No they are listing 7 free kicks. And a tackle win rate of over 60%. Maybe drug taking involved in the statistical methods.
This is why we shouldn’t rely on internet stats! Find me a clip of him scoring a single direct free kick for us, it doesn’t exist!
Scored some top goals, off the top of my head - Leicester where he turned Maddison, Southampton just before half time where we got destroyed 4-1, West Ham from edge of box, that goal in Europa from half way line and of course the pen at anfield, but no free kicks.

This is why we shouldn’t rely on internet stats! Find me a clip of him scoring a single direct free kick for us, it doesn’t exist!
Scored some top goals, off the top of my head - Leicester where he turned Maddison, Southampton just before half time where we got destroyed 4-1, West Ham from edge of box, that goal in Europa from half way line and of course the pen at anfield, but no free kicks.
Pretty sure he bagged one against Blackpool or someone similar in pre season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back