2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how he is still getting slated when other than 2 seasons of lukaku, he has our highest goal return in the league since kanchelskis in 96, and our highest return in all comps since cottee in 91. And he is only 24 and has only been our first choice striker for what, a season and a half?

And that's with the abysmal football we have been watching from some of the dross being expected to assist him.
remember how many people sneered when he was given the #9 shirt?

Everything is relative I suppose but I do feel for younger Toffees. I at least had the pleasure of watching, Royle, Latchford, Sharpe and Gray. Trust me DCL does not have many of the attributes of these greats other than their physique.

DCL will be the target of top clubs this season. 21 goals a season, england international. At a club in disarray with no prospect of European football.
add that he is massively unloved by a section fans STILL.
Needs to do more than score a few taps in during a purple patch to play for the big boys

DCL will be the target of top clubs this season. 21 goals a season, england international. At a club in disarray with no prospect of European football.
add that he is massively unloved by a section fans STILL.
If he does go we will get more for him than the man who doesn’t get one tenth of the abuse Dominic gets, he scored seven league goals last season but thinks, in his head, that top clubs will be interested in him. I doubt that very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back