2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he’s a wuss for a second, other than the odd contrary poster on here, surely we all know he’d run through brick walls for this club.

There’s something physically not right that’s become a chronic issue and can only be managed, not properly healed - is my guess - might be causing all these other niggles. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s really affecting him mentally as well, when you compare where he was at the end of Carlo’s last season - stock was high. We’ve seen how that’s affected Sancho at Man Utd.

Shame, love Dominic Calvert-Lewin but beginning to think his body won’t be able to do what he or we need it to again.
He's physically broken. That's it.

We've ruined him.

I'm holding out hope mate. Trust who this came from though.

It's not that he's freshly injured as such, they're just dead worried it'll go again if they push him too soon.

Absolutely scandalous how we've been left in this position of desperately needing him to put a run of games together at full tilt when he hasn't been fit for 18 months

Im not laying into him at all. Just voicing my own opinion on a private forum . Some players crack on and others only play when they feel they are 100%. Ex pros have spoken for years about players that were like that . Just the way the lad is in opinion. Believe what you like . Your opinion
His willingness to play is what has done him in I reckon.

We brought him back into the team way too soon when his injuries started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back