2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it makes a lot of sense to be honest.

He'd be second choice behind Jesus. They've proven they can play without a striker and with a false nine in Trossard. Would offer them a Plan B. Potential international level footballer for a modest fee. Wouldn't have to give him mega wages because of his injury history. He will be on some sort of shortlist for a number of clubs of their calibre, if not Arsenal themselves.
I know its gonna take a 'Miracle' to get this lad back out playing consistently again, but I'm not sure even 'Jesus' could provide that for him.

At no point EVER was he remotely close to replacing kane in the england team, don't let a good story get in the way of truth.

Also, people keeping going on and on about his mental health, all he said was he's had a tough time, I think every single football player who's had injuries speaks about being down when they are injured, has he actually come out and said he's suffering from it on the reg or are people just using it as an excuse for why he's can't stay fit?

He's been back training for a good few weeks now and, even had 2 weeks over the international break and still can't make the squad, he's not got the mentality to be a top level footy player anymore soz

He's actually crap as well, people seem to forgot that.

Ready for it let's go.
In fairness he was touted as being back up to Kane… since Jamie vardy didn’t fancy that job anymore

Wow, can't believe what I am reading in here, some are genuinely comparing feeling a bit down with clinical depression and having a bit of dollar will sort it out, just like a bit of a bad back is the same as paralysis hey. Money has nothing to do with whether you can suffer from clinical depression.
I’ve no idea what the lads injury situation is but regarding your point I find it incredible. John Gregory dismissed Stan collymore’s mental health issues , to slightly mitigate it that was 1999 and now even Gregory recognises that he wasn’t educated and wishes he’d have known more and could have done more .

Amazing how far we haven’t come .

Wow, can't believe what I am reading in here, some are genuinely comparing feeling a bit down with clinical depression and having a bit of dollar will sort it out, just like a bit of a bad back is the same as paralysis hey. Money has nothing to do with whether you can suffer from clinical depression.
It’s the same over and over in here.

Armchair experts lacking in empathy slamming him without any understanding of what he’s going through.

The simple truth is none of us know the extent of his mental health problems. But why you wouldn’t give a guy who has admitted to struggling the benefit of the doubt is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.