Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great to have him back SV but our best player?
I don't think so although he is a very important player for us
It is a game of opinions but we have generally not got what might be considered a reasonable reutirn of points when he has been injured. There are variables to consider but I think the results with and without him are telling.

So, I go back to the point of why hasn't Seamus received anywhere near the same levels of abuse as per injuries? Go and search through both of last year's threads.

Look back further. @GrandOldTeam, you feel it isn't disproportionate and that's your view; what I hear at the match, and have heard previously, doesn't marry up.

Keane and Maupay have received unfair criticism - I agree - but that's been performances on the pitch, which is partly down to them. Dom's injuries isn't his fault.

There's a different been overt bias and subconscious. If Coleman had been in the Villa game and gone off injured, again would the fans have booed him?
all the rumours of calvert lewin declaring himself unfit etc is what harmed calvert lewin not race

Reactions: SJB
Accusing a fan base who have worshipped players such as Yakubu, Lukaku, Yobo, Richarlison, Earl Barret, Amokachi etc of racism towards one of our own players is nonsense. Yeah there's the odd bigot in every 40,000 people but we're not a racist group of supporters.

download.jpeg-5.webp

DCL scores one goal in a substitute appearance and in come the fan girls.

I like DCL and am happy he scored.
No I do not condone grown men wearing schoolgirl clothing on infamous magazine covers released in 2021 and worn by a professional football player who is potentially looked up to by thousands of children, especially those who are needed by their club who are constantly flirting with relegation season after season but are constantly unavailable to play.
ALL the incoming strange looking thumbs up of the ancient Ming dynasty variation are greatly appreciated and returned a thousand fold to all the bonces of the glorious benefactors
You have a most peculiar way of showing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back